AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 26 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We offer a wide range of creative and innovative solutions for the food and beverage industry. Our fruit solutions deliver high quality fruit, which is expertly prepared to be used in the dairy, ice cream, bakery, food service and beverage industries. AGRANA Fruit's product development work incorporates the latest global nutritional and health trends.
For our location in Vienna we are looking for a motivated personality ready to join our Division Controlling department as Financial Controller (m/f/d).
The job holder will support the financial, economic and commercial reporting processes with the aim to ensure the most effective utilization of financial controlling regarding the Division Fruit's Strategic Objectives. Besides guiding the financial reporting processes of the assigned region(s) in the Division holding company, an understanding of accounting and how the financial statements are interconnected is needed.
Reporting & Analysis
- Support a timely and accurate reporting of actual financial statements for the assigned subsidiaries via the group reporting tool - in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), relevant corporate/division guidelines and in coordination with the Division accounting team
- Coordinate the Division's financial planning cycle (forecasts, annual budgets, long-term planning) together with the Head of Division Controlling, perform completeness and plausibility checks of the reported data for the assigned subsidiaries, consolidate the Division's plan financial statements in the group reporting tool
- Monthly variance analysis vs. prior year and plan on the income statement and balance sheet in a division holding company for the assigned region(s)
- Provide technical assistance for subsidiaries for the proper transfer of reported data (actual & plan)
- Participate in continuous improvement tasks and projects to improve reporting and the data quality as well as in cross-functional Division projects
- Standard reporting, as well as ad-hoc analyses on margins and costs to support the superior, the Division Board members and other internal stakeholders in decision-making
Knowledge & Communication Interface
- Ensure proactive communication between the local and global finance teams, as well as cross-functional communication with the commercial teams
- Provide methodological and technical support to subsidiaries regarding the group reporting tools - where needed, organize and conduct internal finance and reporting tool trainings
- Implementation, training and follow up of correct application of financial group policies
- Support the superior and the AGRANA Fruit Board with the preparation of meeting presentations
- University degree in Business Administration, preferred with a specialization in Finance/Controlling
- Minimum 4 years of experience as financial analyst and/or financial controller
- Knowledge of most relevant standards in IFRS and an understanding on how the income statement and balance sheet are connected
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed commercial understanding, including a proactive and forward-looking attitude, whenever business developments are not as planned
- Analytical thinking, including the ability to interconnect
- Willingness to continuously improve existing processes and guidelines
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP know-how is of advantage
- Organized, flexible, resilient and open-minded team player with a flair for numbers, problem-solving skills and a proactive 'can do' attitude who likes to combine regular reporting tasks with project work
- Ability to act and communicate in multi-cultural international environment
- English (both written and verbal) is a must, other languages - particularly German or French - are an advantage
- A truly international and dynamic work environment (>20 nationalities) and you will be surrounded by a lively, self-reliant team with open ears for new ideas and suggestions.
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipment, located in Vienna´s city center
- AGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs
- Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 41.136,76 gross per year.
- Please send us your application (CV/ letter of motivation) in English
Doris ZANGL (HR Manager Division Fruit)
Find out more about AGRANA Fruit and also visit us on LinkedIn.
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about our company to apply.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application.