SW Test Engineer - RF Products (f/m/d)
Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Functional Testing of SW used in tolling products (e.g.: OnBoard Units, etc.)
- Planning, creation and execution of Test Cases to test against technical requirements
- Actively planning, developing and integrating test automation to build up continuous testing
- Support integration, certification and customer acceptance tests (including test concept preparation, execution and reporting, test automation)
- Collaboration with development teams
- Root cause analysis and defect documentation
- Verification of defects and pro-active engagement in finding solutions
- you have a passion for software and software testing
- you enjoy to learn new technologies, research and apply learnings to daily work
- you finished your degree (preferably a Master) in system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- you have a minimum experience of 3 years in software testing: test automation and scripting (e.g. Robot framework, Python, SoapUI/ReadyAPI, Powershell, Postman); testing of distributed and embedded systems; database knowledge and SQL (Oracle, SQLite, MongoDB); creation of documentation like release notes and installation manuals; Windows and Linux operating systems
- you have gained certain experience with mobile communication protocols, like 2G/4G/WLAN/DSRC/RFID and related test environments and test automation
- you have some software development skills, preferably with C# and Python, and have experience with Jira, Confluence, xRay, Jenkins CI, Git and Azure
- an ISTQB or equivalent certification is a beneficial
- you have a proactive mindset and are able to work autonomously
- Business Fluent in English is mandatory, German is optional
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international working environment and exciting challenges
- Social benefits and infrastructure such as operating restaurants nearby, close proximity to public transportation and more
- Flexible working hours, home-office possibility
- A market compliant gross salary of EUR 50.000 p.a.
- Location: KTC Vienna
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria - Tel.Nr. ++43 (0)50811 1905
- Aus- und Weiterbildungsangebote
- Flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle
- Gute/ öffentliche Verkehrsanbindung
- Moderne Office-Infrastruktur
- Weihnachtsurlaub und Fenstertagsregelung
- MitarbeiterInnen Events
- Strukturierte Karrierewege
Head of Recruiting Austria
Kapsch Partner Solutions GmbH
+43 (050) 8111905