Technical Project Manager (m/w/d)
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager (full time) who handles and develops our technical investment projects. The location will be in one of our Wood Products Central European sawmills (AT, CZ, PL). You will report to our Senior Technical Project Manager.
Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. Come change the world. And you will change too.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You are responsible for technical projects throughout the entire division
- Idea phase: you collect and stick together basic needed project information.
- Concept phase: you prepare the projects in more detail, which consider development of overall project structure, technical concepts, timetables, collecting of budget offers for cost estimates, investment cards etc.
- Feasibility phase: you develop the most valuable technical concept further, according to budget, quality and time for implementation decision step. Additionally, you start to prepare documents for tendering process and take part in the contract work. Also creating competition between suppliers is part of your job.
- Implementation phase: you ensure a successful realization of the project in real, until final acceptance of our new technologies, machineries and complimentary equipment.
- Closure phase: review lessons learned and closure them accordingly
- You keep the management (steering group, etc.) up to date and push project relevant decisions
- You lead the project team during the project
- You act also as a role model according to our company safety approach and stay aligned with our winning culture.
What we offer
With our values, "Lead and Do what's right", we endeavor to set an example in all aspects of our business as well as sustainability. We dare to take the initiative and constantly ask ourselves what more can we do, what can we do better. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of the journey Stora Enso is on - transforming from a traditional forest industry company, into a renewable materials growth company - an industry with great potential driven by global megatrends.
- Join an international, friendly and dynamic team
- Take on challenging and varied tasks and responsibilities
- This is an information for Austria as required by law. A performance-related salary based on your qualifications, professional experience and market value. The annual gross salary for this position is minimum EUR 50.000,00 plus a variable component.
- You have a higher technical college or university degree and a profound technical knowledge
- You worked already several years in the wood processing area
- You have strong knowledge and practical experience in project management
- You are an excellent MS-Office (Excel/PowerPoint) and AutoCAD user
- You have good team leading and communication skills
- Your mindset is proactive, result oriented and willing to take initiative and responsibility
- You are motivated to work in international teams and independently
- You speak fluent English (other languages are an advantage)
- You like to travel (20-25% travel activity)
To continue to drive a strong culture we are looking at a number of behaviours in each individual which is based upon our leadership themes set forth for driving our renewable materials agenda:
- Customer Needs; Keeps up-to-date with market factors impacting our business and enhance or invent new products and solutions, always considering the customer and consumers perspective.
- Business Acumen; Clear understanding of key financial and productivity metrics driving business value across our business as a whole. Has the ability to make decisions quickly on the basis of incomplete information and takes responsibility for own decisions.
- Do what's right; Takes responsibility for Stora Enso being a global company that is ethical, safe and free from harassment and discrimination. Acts as an example of Stora Enso's values and Code of Conduct - in difficult times as well as good times.
- Inspire & Motivate; Inspires team members in believing in the way forward and encourages a collaborative & communicative working environment. Actively seeks to understand the key motivators of others with the aim to make them grow and perform.
Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Stora Enso has some 23 000 employees in over 50 countries. www.storaenso.com
The Wood Products division is a leading provider of innovative wood-based solutions. The product range covers all areas of construction, including massive wood elements and wood components. It also includes a variety of sawn timber goods and pellets for sustainable heating. The emerging product range of biocomposites addresses the opportunities to replace plastics in consumer goods and creates potential in various demanding exterior applications in a cost-competitive way.
See our film: https://www.youtube.com/user/storaenso
If you are interested in being part of a renowned industrial company then we look forward to receiving your detailed online application.