People Partner (f/m/d), NBS - People & Organization, Vienna, Austria
769 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we're proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
As a People Partner, you will provide in-country policy expertise and knowledge to support and educate leaders, managers and associates on all P&O topics on the moments that matter. People Partners support all divisional customer groups in country enabling the delivery of lifecycle events, the employee value proposition, talent acquisition, talent management, learning, performance management, employee relations, rewards, payroll and reporting. In addition, People Partners implement P&O change initiatives at a country level acting as detailed designers and agents of change by working with Business Partners.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Be the first point of escalation for all leaders and managers on their day-to-day P&O topics, providing advice, and support.
• Manage client initiatives, prioritize across business units and/or projects, and makes adjustments to support business needs; provide client support - work for and with the client's community - driving continuous improvement, implementing enhancements as vital to meet both the business and customer needs
• Provide credible P&O People Partnering to people leaders, manager and associates offering advice and guidance on the moments that matter.
• Drive quality, effectiveness, efficiency and continuous improvement for P&O People Partnering and related processes.
• Drive the execution of local implementation of large-scale and day-to-day organizational structure changes, in line with country regulations / policies; collaborate and negotiate with local works' council / unions, providing advice for managers through the local process, coordinate associate notice / handover meetings and overall restructuring lifecycle.
• Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct detailed and objective investigations, provide mentorship and counselling on local policies, and processes, educate managers and associate on the dos and don´ts of local labor law, social security and internal regulations including the P&O community (e.g. Speak-up cases, Care Management, MTAs etc.)
• Be a specialist at the Performance Management, Rewards & Talent Management topics, incl. Reimagining Performance Management (Evolve) process, International Assignments, off-cycle reviews, EPIC etc., as well as facilitate client workshops and sessions to mentor and guide managers on developmental tools / techniques
• Drive the cultural agenda, incl. employee engagement initiatives, EVP, and D&I efforts
What you'll bring to the role:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Proficient written and spoken English and German; other languages an advantage
• Strong HR Experience across the employee lifecycle of activities
• Excellent communication, influencing and leadership skills, which allow you to build solid relationships and trust with a great number of partners of all levels in a complex and diversified matrix
• Able to act as an ambassador for the P&O function and Novartis vision, demonstrating our values
• Proven project management skills
• Leading large and/or diverse multi--functional teams and projects
• Demonstrate ability to maximize data and analytics for business insights to inform business decisions
Why consider Novartis?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 51.180,50 per year on a full time basis)
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Anforderungen: Abgeschlossenes Hochschulstudium im wirtschaftlichen Bereich oder Ähnliches, idealerweise mit Schwerpunkt Marketing (kein Muss) 5 Jahre einschlägige Marketingerfahrung, vorzugsweise...
Ihr Aufgabenbereich: Eigenständige Betreuung bestehender Kunden, Fortsetzung und Aufbau langfristiger Kundenbeziehungen, Aktive Akquise von Neukunden, Entwicklung kreativer Ideen und Konzepte, Agenturbetreuung, Aktives...
Ihr Aufgabenbereich: Recherche, Mitentwicklung und Umsetzung von Werbemaßnahmen, Abwicklung und Koordination der Werbeaktionen und Promotions (inkl. Budget- und Personalverantwortung) Übersicht über alle...