Manager (f/m/d) - Advisory, Financial Services M&A
Our Financial Services Deals team is focused on mid-market deals, usually originated within the Austrian & Central Eastern Europe (CEE) region and covering a broad asset spectrum (equity, debt, real estate and other real assets) across all major deal services (lead advice and strategy, due diligence, valuation). Within this, we have gained a leading market role in bank restructuring & special situations (BRSS) M&A transactions (non-core or distressed debt assets and servicing, private debt, distressed equity etc.), as trusted advisor to large international and regional banks, as well as other FS institutions, investment funds and stakeholders present in the region.
Your main responsibilities
- Manage and advise on the execution of international Financial Services M&A deals across Austria & Central Eastern Europe (CEE) region throughout the entire deal process cycle:
- Definition of deal strategy, including analysis of target assets, clients' goals, potential buyers / sellers, execution risks and mitigation measures etc.
- Process materials drafting, both for internal client reporting and external participants (e.g. teaser, information memorandum, etc)
- Data management and due diligence support, including collection of relevant asset data points and documents, their quality assessments, set-up of DD environment (usually, a Virtual Data Room), coordination and support of DD activity
- Support valuation processes, usually by providing business and process input
- Manage communication with, and coordinate across, different internal and external process stakeholders (e.g. other clients' advisors, other teams within PwC, etc.) and take over overall project and process management
- Analyse market trends, improve existing team products and services and develop new ones
- Actively seek leads ad opportunities to acquire new accounts, focus strongly to maintain and develop existing contacts
- Lead and coach team members and work together with interdisciplinary and international teams
- Take responsibility for own development path, looking to grown own deals track record, clients portfolio and product shelf
- Successfully completed university degree in Business and Economics (preferably with a focus on corporate finance, asset management or accounting)
- At least 5 years relevant experience primarily in financial services (banking, private equity, fund management, advisory, etc.) ideally with a focus on M&A/Corporate Finance, credit risk or restructuring. Interest in issues specific to business (finance) and banking industry
- Results- and client-oriented personality with problem-solving and analytical thinking capabilities, accompanied by strong communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken Business German and English (knowledge of CEE language(s) is a plus), advanced MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to "think on your feet" and properly react to challenging situations, while maintaining a positive, "can do" attitude
- Willingness to travel regionally
- Strong development opportunity in a fast paced, high intensity deals environment, with opportunity to materially improve both your hard and soft skills
- Be part of the market leading deals team in the region, working with most significant financial institutions in the region as well as global players (e.g. private equity funds)
- Work in a highly diverse and supportive business environment, helping to shape the future of finance
- Opportunity to complete further professional training (various certificates), as well as a comprehensive training programme and intensive, praxis-based coaching for an individual career advancement
- Flexible approach to working time and numerous benefits
Company: PwC Transaction Services Wirtschaftsprüfung GmbH
Working time: Full time
Required application documents: Cover letter, CV, relevant certificates
Based on a full-time employment as a Manager, we offer an annual gross target salary starting from EUR 70,000 (All-In), dependent on your qualification and experience.
Have any questions? Andreja Oladeinde will gladly answer them under the phone number +43 1 50188 5161.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Vollzeit (40 Wochenstunden)