Smart Organization Innovation Manager*
in an innovative corporate environment
- KTM Innovation GmbH
Mattighofen, Munderfing, Wels, Linz, Salzburg
- full time
*As a global player rooted in Austria, we thrive on diversity. No matter what gender you may be, where you come from or the color of your skin - here, you are YOU, and that's what matters to us.
The opportunities are endless when you are fearless
KTM Innovation GmbH was founded as the first port of call for digital transformation and innovation for Pierer Mobility AG [formerly KTM Industries Group]. This unit ensures that the group is up to speed digitally. Become part of our company and promote far-sighted technological innovations in the group.
Within KTM Innovation the Tech Scouting group acts as gateway for startups, as technology hub, as inspirator and enabler and as place for strategic initiatives that may become Centers of Excellence. We are looking for a junior project manager in the area of smart organization with the potential to become a senior project manager. Your focus will be process improvement and knowledge management.
THE TASKS AWAITING YOU
- understand pains and requirements within our organization; work with colleagues throughout the KTM group
- seek existing solutions out tehere; be part of the tech scouting efforts of KTM
- evaluate them holistically (technically, UX, commercially, strategically, integration-wise)
- test systems; trial them to ensure that what we suggest works really works well for us and we can show it
- provide clear and constructive feedback to suppliers as part of our open innovation approach - often amazing things then happen
- work on our knowledge management strategy and plan
- test various tools, approaches, processes to support our knowledge management strategy
- help in the decisions to acquire new tools and then help to promote new approaches and tools
- in general help the organization to become smarter
HOW YOU CAN INSPIRE US
- you come with a fresh and open mind about how to organize work
- you are keen to see opportunities to improve the lives and the work environment of others
- you have plenty of experience how companies are structured, how processes set up and tools used to support them
- you can relate to the needs, objectives and constraints of various different departments, functions, roles and levels of responsibility
- you know IT as a generalist; that includes networks, OS, scripting, web, hosting and some coding
- you know tools, many; especially Office 365 incl. Sharepoint, ERPs, workflow & process support
- but even more importantly you love looking at news ones and diving into them to figure out what is new and better
- you love testing new tools; you have the ability to set them up, learn fast, try them out practically
- you are able to conclude what works best for our requirements and can communicate and demonstrate the proposed approach
- you work in teams; within KTM innovation, the wider KTM group, but also outside communities and tap into knowledge pools and social networks
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe's most successful motorcycle manufacturer
- flexitime model with the possibility of using up to 3 Fridays per month as time-off in lieu
- attractive social benefits, flexible working hours, and interesting training and development opportunities, as well as a unique corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
- we offer an attractive and performance-related salary based on qualifications and professional experience. This can be considerably higher than the collective agreement (collective agreement (KV) minimum on the basis of full-time employment is a gross annual income of EUR 38.400).
- Flexible working hours
- Employee events
- Employee gifts
- Special rates
- Welcome on board
FAQ KTM_Academy Career Benefits
If you have any questions, please contact Eva Reithofer on +43 (0) 664 166 36 06
Not the right job?
Find similar jobs in IT here or check out jobs at Avocodo.
Two-stage with personal interviews (department and HR) - depending on the distance involved, we will be happy to conduct the first stage as a virtual interview.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and motivated team? If so, we look forward to your informative online application (curriculum vitae, cover letter as well as relevant references)! Apply now