We are developing market-leading turnkey wagering solutions for the modern sports betting industry, covering all sectors and distribution channels from retail to online products. Our 600 employees based in Vienna, Bremen, London, Malmö, Nicosia and Sofia build the foundation of our success and YOU can become part of it!
Customer Success Manager (m/f)
- Implementing BI solutions allowing B2B customers to evaluate their business success.
- Defining KPIs and metrics to measure performance and compare to industry benchmarks, covering topics such as: campaigns, feature evaluation, business strategy.
- Working closely with BI units, developers, analysts for an end-to-end delivery of a reporting product.
- Presenting findings and recommendations to customers and internal stake holders.
- Reviewing validity and quality of KPIs and the reporting product.
- Delivery and distribution of the BI output to consumers.
- Solution-oriented personality with strong analytical skills.
- Passion in working in BI environments, KPI finding, A-B testing, LFL-benchmarking, etc.
- Understanding databases and already experienced with reporting channels such as SSRS, Tableau, PowerBI
- Industry knowledge is a big advantage
- Strong communication skills with a broad variety of people: commercial directors, developers, BI units, business partners and internal stakeholders
- Passion in delivering and communicating business insights.
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work independently
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What we offer:
- A pleasant and friendly work environment in a growing and dynamic company, operating on an international level
- Challenging tasks with innovative products
- Ongoing professional trainings on own initiative
- Minimum monthly salary pursuant to CBA is EUR 2.518,- gross (ST1/entry level)
- Of course, remuneration can be well above the stated minimum, depending on qualification and experience
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work from home
- Cooperative atmosphere with a friendly work environment
- Excellent connections to the public transportation system, as well as subsidized underground parking spaces
- Sodexo vouchers and the possibility of a jobticket
- Fresh fruits and in-house canteen
- Regular team events and participation in sports events