Senior Technical Recruiter (m/f/x)
About the Role:
The Tricentis Talent Acquisition team plays a critical role in the growth of Tricentis by finding and hiring great people to help reach and achieve our goals. We are the brand ambassadors of our culture, act as strategic partners to the business and are focused on creating a great experience for each and every candidate as well as our key stakeholders.
Tricentis is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to support our growing R&D/Engineering departments. This person will attract top technical talent, as well as build relationships with candidates and hiring managers. We work hard, but we have lots of fun doing it. If a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment sounds appealing, you'll fit right in.
Some examples of roles you will be working on: Software Engineers (C#, .Net), Site Reliability (DevOps) Engineers, Cloud Engineers (AWS/Azure), Quality Engineers, Test Engineers/Architects, Software Architects, UX Designers & Product Managers, etc.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with business leaders to understand and identify talent acquisition needs and opportunities
- Drive end-to-end recruitment process such as identifying selection criteria, posting of job advertisements, sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates and negotiating offers in cooperation with hiring managers.
- Develop and implement appropriate sourcing strategies for the different markets in EMEA.
- Manage recruiting process through our applicant tracking system (SmartRecruiters) and update and maintain weekly requisition reporting.
- Proactively further expand sourcing strategy by developing and driving a variety of sourcing channels such as engaging on social media, participation at networking events, conferences and career fairs.
- Develop and implement strategies to attract technical talent and drive pipeline growth.
- Lead vendor relationship management with external partners and/or 3rd party agencies.
- Develop and implement key recruitment metrics such as supply and demand and local market compensation analysis.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our Talent Acquisition/HR services by identifying best practices and continuous process improvement.
- Develop and support the further development and enhancement of our employer branding strategy initiatives.
Who You Are :
- You have 7+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience in a Technical Recruiter/Talent Acquisition role with preferred corporate experience at a multi-national/global technology company.
- You have a passion for technology and strong technical acumen and familiarity with emerging technologies (i.e. modern application languages and Cloud architecture frameworks)
- You have the ability to build, manage and sustain a volatile volume of open positions in Engineering and R&D.
- You have demonstrated experience in sourcing candidates through all possible sourcing strategies such as social media, networking, cooperation with external partners, university engagement.
- You have a passion for great candidate and customer experience.
- You are very comfortable working in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment with multiple competing priorities.
- You are a team player with a winning attitude and strong consultative communication skills to include proficiency with English and German languages.
- You have a strong proficiency with ATS systems and best practices (i.e. SmartRecruiters, Workday, etc.)
Why You'll Love Working at Tricentis:
- Our Values: Customer Success, Continuous Innovation, One Team, Empowerment, Give Back.
- The benefits are great! Some benefits include flexible working hours (no core time), 100% coverage of medical & dental premiums and company paid volunteer days.
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion runs deep. We actively seek out those with different perspectives and consciously take steps to ensure everyone has a voice. We want to make the best; most innovative products and we need multiple perspectives to do that. That isn't just lip-service; we update our processes if we find a way it can be more inclusive.
- Team members truly want the best for each other and the company. People are happy to share their insights and lend help when needed.
- We're passionate creators - of products, of experiences and of the future of software testing automation.
We are under legal obligation in Austria to indicate the minimum salary, which is EUR 43.316,- gross per year for this position according to the IT collective agreement. However, our attractive compensation packages follow current market salaries and can therefore be significantly above the indicated minimum salary.
Tricentis makes the software industry's #1 continuous testing platform and is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. We aim to remain #1 by building the software testing platform of the future: AI-driven test automation, test management, change impact analysis, release readiness, performance engineering, operational continuity. Our mission is to empower every tester, developer, and decision-maker to deliver software with confidence and ease, making our customers wildly successful.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.