Business Operations Analyst (f/m/d)
In the network of science and industry, SAL offers research in the areas of Sensor Systems, RF Systems, Power Electronics, System Integration Technologies and Embedded Systems.
SAL - a great place to research.
Your future responsibilities
- The selected candidate will report and coordinate the work with the Head of Research Unit Microsystem Technologies.
- Business operations management and support includes:
- Financial planning and controlling of the division business plan.
- Project planning and controlling support.
- Resource planning support and controlling resource utilization.
- Capex planning and procurement management support.
- Project contract management support.
- Coordination of internal and external requests as a point of contact for research unit by aiding in support of planning and implementation activities.
- Assistance in the organization of events and marketing activities including preparation of documents for meetings and workshops.
- Draft reports and translate/proofread documents, using English and German skills.
- Serve as the point of contact for staff on issues related to the unit and report back to the Head of Research Unit.
- Act as a back-up to administrative and support staff when required and perform other duties as required to support the smooth functioning of the unit.
- Bachelor or Master degree with a background in economics, and/or engineering with good understanding of an international research environment.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a large international or public service organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deal effectively in diverse situations.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- German Skills are mandatory for this position.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment, and contribute towards common goals.
- Start of your employment: as soon as possible.
- This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of EUR 44.478.- based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag") depending on your experience and skills.
- Home Office possible.
- EUR 4.- /day food allowance in restaurants / EUR 2.- /day in supermarkets.
- Family- & Kids friendly.
- Free Coffee/Milk/Tee..
Become part of Silicon Austria Labs
The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS). Unfold the future, unfold yourself.