Senior Recruiter - Salzburg
Bring together designers and creative experts from all over the world. You will be the first point of contact for hiring managers regarding talent acquisition topics. As a team, we are constantly developing this area to provide applicants with a great experience and start at KISKA.
"There is nothing more important than hiring and supporting the growth of people. And that's what we do!"
Simon, Human Resources Recruiting
- Drive KISKA´s hiring strategy, especially for creative roles. Initiate and own talent acquisition innovation projects.
- Own and drive KISKA´s talent attraction life cycle including search strategy, creation of job descriptions, applicant management, negotiation, and onboarding.
- Define and implement the employer branding strategy of KISKA.
- Play a proactive role in the execution of our general HR agenda and support the departments´ further development.
- HR Experience with a focus on recruiting in an agile, dynamic, international environment.
- In-depth know-how of recruiting methods - e.g. active sourcing.
- Experience in implementing strategic HR projects preferrable.
- Open minded, proactive personality. Strong team player with high service orientation and communication skills. Excellent German and English skills.
NOW'S A BETTER TIME THAN EVER TO DO COOL THINGS WITH GREAT PEOPLE.
GET TO KNOW OUR CULTURE
LEARN ABOUT CAREERS
St. Leonharder-Straße 4
+43 (0) 624 673 488
It's the law in Austria to state minimum annual salaries. In this case, it's EUR42,000. Don't take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customized to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It's a no-brainer, but important to mention.