Gamification Expert (m/f/d) - Vienna/Malta/Serbia/Slovakia/UK
Greentube is seeking for an experienced Gamification Expert to design and manage new, industry leading rewards and gamification engagement tools for our new Mobile Gaming Platform.
You will work closely with the 'Director of Games Development and Operations' and 'Head of Games Product' to help define the overall Games Product and Platform Product strategies, as well as with our current and future customers.
This position can be filled with any of our locations.
- Being responsible for developing and implementing the strategies, plans, and tactical actions necessary to enhance our gamification programs to influence players behavior and develop lasting, trusted player relationships and brand recognition
- Guide the development and implementation of creative assets across multiple channels
- Monitor and analyze the competition, market and trend behavior in the social and RMG platform division to foster the planning and strategic enhancement of the platform product portfolio
- Using key indicators and metrices, analyze the effectiveness of implemented gamification tools and provide recommendations for enhancements
- Define project scope and control the backlog to ensure continuous updates and improvements of our Mobile Game Platform gamification tools and concepts
- Communication with game and platform product development partners to ensure strategic alignment
- Taking care of the reporting, collecting metrics before/after to fine-tune the process and evaluate efficiency
- Extensive experience in the i-gaming industry with minimum 5 years of proven experience in game design, production design, social apps design, and/or loyalty marketing
- Bachelor's degree (business/technical) or similar is preferred but not essential
- Expert knowledge of behavior modification, segmentation, motivational theory, rewards and recognition, and gamification strategies
- Proven knowledge of best practices in user behavior profiling, user engagement tools, construction of leaderboards, tournaments, jackpots, prize drops, loyalty, currencies, in game economies, etc.
- Understanding of how to develop and monitor key performance metrics to drive marketing campaign and program performance, knowing different project management techniques (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall)
- Excellent decision-making skills to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiatives. Filter and focus to spend effort in ways that will most efficiently move projects forward leveraging cross-functional groups
- Self-motivated, innovative thinker who knows focused execution is the key to success
- Individual who is creative, accountable, and comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Execute appropriate sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Eagerness to understand the latest trends, learn new methods and technologies, and a passion to consistently trial new programs
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you take ownership and have fun
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is 43.316,- Euro gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.