Media & Performance Specialist (F/M/X)
CET | Remote | Full-Time
RDB is growing and we are looking for you to be our next Media & Performance Specialist to craft and manage effective digital marketing campaigns for our valued clients globally during Central European Time.
RDB | Robin des Bois is a global boutique agency founded in Vienna, Austria with operations in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, building brands that do better through digital & mobile-first Marketing and Communications.
RDB services a wide portfolio of international and local clients, from SMB to Fortune 500 companies, who rely on our creative expertise and business consulting such as eBay, Western Union in the United States, Lagerhaus and Daikin in Europe or Globe and British Council in Asia to name a few.
Likewise, we are true to our purpose to leave a positive footprint in our communities through meaningful partnerships and collaborations with organizations like Eden Reforestation Projects, Animal Care International, Global Citizen, Polarstern, NF Kinder and more.
- We are looking for a Media & Performance Specialist to plan and execute the paid digital media campaigns as well as manage the optimization and reporting.
- We are looking to you to successfully collect and translate data into implementable action steps and follow up on the action taken.
- You have experience in managing complex digital campaigns across search, Facebook / Instagram & Google.
- You have excellent technical skills, are a quick problem solver and an analytical thinker.
- You have a passion for performance-driven KPIs and how to optimize creative & messaging accordingly
- You are able to translate data into tangible insight and express it in a way that is actionable for clients and colleagues.
- Furthermore, you are going to be responsible to translate strategy into segmentation & targeting, developing media plans that reach the right people at the right time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting all Business Units with data, insights, research, segmentation. Targeting.
- Building Media Plans that are performing.
- Setting up Paid Media campaigns.
- Monitoring the performance, creating and implementing strategies to improve and tweak.
- Deliver insightful, stunning & flawless reports on campaign performance incl. Recommendations for improvements.
- Responsible to advise the management team on potential performance risks and strategic decisions in alignment with business objectives and legislation.
- Evaluate the performance of different systems and review its financial history and activities. Must conduct extensive research and analysis, report findings, and provide advice on improving areas of concern.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant fields. (MA would be considered as an asset)
- Proven record of 3 to 5 years experience as Paid Media specialist.
- 3+ years experience within an agency environment.
- Experience in setting up and managing paid media campaigns.
- Proficiency in Google Business Suite, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Proficiency in developing stunning and insightful reports in either Google Slides or Powerpoint.
- Proficiency in Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager.
- Preferred experience in tools like Wrike or Basecamp.
- Understanding of funnel marketing strategies and customer journeys.
- Experience in working with popular media advertising platforms found on Facebook, Instagram and Google in particular.
- Design skills will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in OKRs
- Ability to deliver when working under pressure and within changing circumstances;
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and team building skills.
- Readiness to share and exchange knowledge with the rest of the team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships.
- Fluent in German and English. Knowledge of any other language would be considered as an asset.
Aspiration, Skills & Competencies:
- Proactive learning of new tools and skills on a constant basis while adapting to the ever-changing needs of the market.
- A passion for Business Development, Organisational Development and Account Management.
- A passion for branding, marketing and content.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- The skill to overcome hardship and motivate oneself to improve every day.
- Able to prepare and deliver stunning presentations.
- A keen eye for quality & excellence.
- Treats all people fairly without prejudice;
- Cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling ethical standards;
- Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to critical feedback.
- Excellent written and presentation preparation skills in German & English.
- Excellent self-management skills
- Problem-solving skills
Salary (Vienna & remote):
- 40 hours/week
- 38 - 42.000 Brutto EUR
- 3 Months notice
- Opportunity to develop into a team lead and grow the performance team
Here at RDB...
We believe our success is defined not only by our work but also by the values we live by and building a world-class team of dedicated professionals with a shared desire to do better.
We celebrate diversity, inclusiveness and individuality from 15 different countries working both locally and remotely - spread out across the globe.
Our team of driven, young and dynamic experts do meaningful work that has a true impact on communities around the world.
We think Social Media is the future of communications and we love to create kick-ass content that stands out and captures the zeitgeist.
We encourage strategic thinking and versatility to adapt to the needs of different target audiences.
We nurture your love to come up with new ideas and concepts that excite your clients and peers.
We believe that motion & video is the key to achieving maximum impact on a user's feed and we hope to create them with someone who shares that similar understanding.
We speak multiple languages and work in both German and English, with a desire to extend to Spanish, and more, in the future.
We love animals, especially dogs - we have a lot of RDB dogs.
Our agency model is based on social fairness, employee happiness and giving back to our communities.
We are proud to service a portfolio of international clients and create award-winning campaigns.
Our experience and expertise spans across all fields of design, advertising and communications.
We promote a culture of independent leadership and self-development that not only nurtures talent but personal and professional growth.
Last but not least, we are a proud equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, sex, ethnicity, religious denomination, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other protected category by Austria's Federal Equal Treatment Act (B-GBG).
For your application to be considered, please apply via the link below: