PALFINGER stands for the most innovative, reliable and economical lifting solutions that are used in commercial vehicles, rail vehicles, bridge inspection devices and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our Bergheim PMO-team, we are looking for a
Project Manager - Project Management Office Sales (f/m/d)
The Project Management Office (PMO) in the PALFINGER Sales organization is newly built up and is the central focal point for the global project organization. One of the key overall goals of the PMO is to implement strategies, guidelines and global governance models to manage and execute Projects within the Sales organization.
As part of the PMO Sales you will not only contribute in defining the roadmap and the strategy for coming new project management trends, standards, methods and best practices but also support, guide and train project teams to bring the project management knowledge to the next level.
- Contribute to develop and implement the global PMO roadmap and strategy plans across the entire sales organization
- Shape and implement project management processes, methods and best practices to match current and future organizational needs
- Define, implement, set goals and strategies together with the Product Divisions to grow the current project management knowledge
- Be a point of reference on expert knowledge in project management to other organizations within Palfinger. (e.g. Product Lines)
- Design and implement project management guidelines and documentation
- Design and conduct workshops and training to provide guidance and support to the project management community
- Communicate, moderate and manage internal and external stakeholders involved in PMO activities
- Work, together with the PMO team, on the continuous improvement of the project management technics, knowledge and global adoption
- Depending on the needs of the organization, you will take on different PMO tasks and roles, you will provide direct professional support to Project Managers, Project teams, and/or take on projects yourself
- Completed technical or commercial education (HTL, FH, TU or comparable)
- Relevant professional experience of at least 3 years (e.g. project leader / manager, preferably in an international environment)
- Project Management knowledge, preferable on PMI best practices and principles
- Experience in organizational teams, international matrix organizations and multicultural environments
- Experience in coordination of virtual teams and virtual trainings
- Experience in the management of international (customer-) projects preferable
- Flexible and strong personality operates well in intercultural environment, able to implement processes and standards
- Well organized and structured person with hands on implementation skills
- Enjoys working in a creative, dynamic and global team
- Eager to learn, continuously improve and drive research on new project management trends and topics
- Certification on a Project Management Standard (PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA, SaFe) as a great plus
- German and English language skills in verbal and written is are a must
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom to organize your work
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Personal and professional competence
- Opportunity to gain international experience
- Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 42.053,20. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!