Senior Group Controller (m/w/d)
CROMA-PHARMA is an internationally active, family-owned pharmaceutical Company with its headquarter in Leobendorf, Korneuburg district, in the north of Vienna. Many years of experience in the manufacturing of products based on hyaluronic acid and a unique level of expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine have made CROMA-PHARMA a globally renowned specialist in the dynamic and versatile business of anti-aging.
We are searching for applicants who want to make a sustainable contribution to our success as a family- run Austrian company.
We are expanding our Corporate finance department and therefore looking for a Senior Group Controller.
- General controlling tasks especially for our affiliates in Romania, Netherlands, Poland, UK, Italy, Brazil and Mexico
- Budget preparation (affiliates & group)
- Forecasting (affiliates & group)
- Deviation analysis & action plans for closing of budget gaps
- Check of local entity agreements (IFRS impact analysis)
- Support of local country heads (affiliates)
- Transfer price coordination
- Support in the development of the internal control system
- Support in the set-up of new affiliates
- Preparation of various reports for internal & external stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of experience in controlling or financial auditing
- Experience of controlling in an international environment (multinational Group)
- IFRS expertise / profound IFRS knowledge
- Good accounting knowledge
- Very good English communication skills, German communication skills beneficial
- SAP FI-CO knowhow beneficial
- Transfer price knowhow beneficial
- Consolidation knowhow beneficial
- Hands-on mentality, independent working style
- Structured & organized way of working
- Flexibility (able and willing to adapt to changes)
- Customer orientation / service mindedness
- Socially skilled (outgoing, diplomatic, motivating, appreciative)
We offer a varied work in a rapidly expanding company with diverse development opportunities and company benefits, as well as flexible working hours and home office. If you want to become part of a dynamic team, we look forward to meeting you! Both German and English CVs accepted.
For this position, a salary of EUR 49,000, - (full-time, 38,5 h) applies gross p. a. Willingness to overpayment exists and depends on the specific qualification and experience.