Shape the Future!
Do you love challenges? Do you find technology extremely exciting? Welcome to the world of SKF, the world market leader in roller bearing and drive technology!
We are strengthening our Product Development team in Steyr, Austria with a
Ceramic Materials Technology Expert (m/f/d)
- You manage technology & product development projects, in order to further improve ceramic materials and manufacturing processes
- You assess and improve structural ceramics (microstructure, mechanical and physical properties) considering specific bearing operating conditions and related requirements
- You develop ceramic material specifications and define application limits
- You evaluate ceramic component manufacturing processes/technologies (from powder to finished component)
- You participate in technology development projects with special focus on NDT methods and related specifications
- You support in qualifying potential new ceramic material suppliers
- You cooperate and align with SKF internal research and development units, as well as with universities and external research institutes
- University degree (preferably Materials Science) with competence in ceramic materials technology, ideally with skills in manufacturing processes of structural ceramics such as sintering & grinding
- Knowledge and interest in project management
- Excellent command of English & willingness to work in international teams
- Ability to travel, open communicator, team player
- Industrial experience is advantageous
- Self-contained working attitude
According to the collective agreement of the metalworking industry of Austria, the minimum basic salary for this position is EUR 3.439,42 gross per month. The amount of the overpayment depends on your personal professional experience and qualifications.
Are you interested and meet the above mentioned requirements, please submit your application with CV no later than 23rd of June, 2021.
SKF Österreich AG
Attn. Mrs. Sabine Pichler
Seitenstettner Straße 15, 4401 Steyr, AUSTRIA