USound is a fast-growing audio company developing audio systems for personal audio applications such as mobile phones, headphones, earphones, speakers as well as other applications for the global market.
Sales & Account Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
Full Time - 38,5 hours/week
We are looking for a reliable and committed team player to join our team in Graz or Vienna.
- Operating as the main point of contact for existing and new accounts
- Generate new leads and business opportunities proactively
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting account relationships
- Overseeing account management, including contract negotiation to maximize revenues & profit
- Work with internal sales on customer quotations and MP prices.
- Provide customers with clear USPs of USound products
- Take responsibility for the commercial side of costumer projects
- Manage distributors and provide trainings
- Feedback the learnings from customers to product management and R&D
- Keep all relevant data up to date in SalesForce
- Participate in fairs and online events and visit customers
- University or FH degree with a focus on Sales Management, International Management or Business Administration, technical education (HTL) is a plus
- Preferable 2 years professional experience, graduates are also welcome!
- Very good communications skills in English and German paired with good negotiations skills
- Good IT skills, knowledge of SalesForce and ERP-Systems is a plus
- Communicative and open-minded personality
- High degree of self-motivation and a structured way of working
- Customer oriented and approachable personality with hands-on attitude
- Willingness to travel internationally (max 30%)
- The opportunity to grow along with an innovative company and a groundbreaking technology
- Work in a fast-paced and innovative international enterprise
- Flexible working time and goal-oriented work environment
- Positive, open-minded and reliable team
- Company benefits (lunch subsidy, language course, travel tickets, sport events, etc.)
- Annual gross salary starting at EUR 36.000 (full-time basis). Salary is negotiable according to qualifications and experience.