Company: Andritz Austria
Job ID: 561
ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
We are looking for a Manager Technology and R&D, Tissue to join our Paper, Fiber and Recycling Divison in Graz.
• Work in close cooperation with TIAC
• Participate activly in the internal and customer´s TIAC trials activities
• Be one of the interface with customers related to trials discussions
• Support with the preparation of trials reports
• Benchmark and trends related to new technologies. Secure and improve competitiveness of assigned processes by regular benchmarking with the competition
• Drive the development of new technologies
• Patents responsibility. Support creation of new ones and check existing ones
• Contact with technology institutes
• Initiating and execution of R&D cooperation programs
• Participating in and supporting execution of funded projects
• R&D budgeting and reviews
• Control costs and fulfill targets of assigned R&D projects
• Create and publish technical articles and papers
• Support the Technology group on demand in different activities
• On demand support support on start-up and trouble shooting
• Reports to Heads of Technology Tissue manager
• University degree in mechanical engineering, process engineering or paper technology (TU, FH)
• Five years of professional experience in the pulp and paper industry, preferably in Papermaking in the Tissue business field
• Good understanding of fundamental mechanisms and theories of Tissue Production and Tissue Machines
• Proactive, analytical and results driven working style
• Excellent communications skills in English, other language skills are as well appreciated
• Willingness to travel and work in a truly global business environment
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of EUR 3.439,42 for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
Ihr Aufgabengebiet: Umsetzung und Monitoring der internen und externen Regularien zur Arzneimittelherstellung in einem Herstellbereich, Erkennung von GMP-Verbesserungspotenzial inkl. der Einleitung von korrektiven und...
Deine Aufgaben: Strategische Planung von digitalen Kampagnen, Aufbau von Social-Media-Kanälen, Konzeption, kreative Umsetzung und Monitoring von Kampagnen (Social Media, SEA, SEO etc.) Performance-Analyse...
Im Lead-Management und data-driven Marketing bist du Expert*in, du kannst Mitarbeiter nicht nur führen, sondern auch begeistern, möchtest was bewegen und scheust auch...