Product Owner Connectivity Platform*
Development of Smart Connected-Products
- KTM Innovation GmbH
Wels, Mattighofen, Munderfing, Anif
- full time
- Connected Ecosystem
*As a global player rooted in Austria, we thrive on diversity. No matter what gender you may be, where you come from or the color of your skin - here, you are YOU, and that's what matters to us.
The opportunities are endless when you are fearless
KTM Innovation GmbH was founded as the first port of call for digital transformation and innovation for Pierer Mobility AG [formerly KTM Industries Group]. This unit ensures that the group is up to speed digitally. Become part of our company and promote far-sighted technological innovations in the group.
In this job you set the foundation for our smart connected products by owning our model-wide connectivity platform, from a product point of view. You have profound technical experience and an eye for technological evolutions in this field, combined with business acumen and a leadership personality? - then you're likely to be the right person.
THE TASKS AWAITING YOU
- refine, align, and maintain the roadmap for an end-to-end connectivity platform to serve the various smart connected features across all models
- define requirements and capabilities from the immediate product development pipeline, and also beyond, to address current and future risks and opportunities
- draft and assess solution variants, different approaches, and related business cases
- assume responsibility for the entire lifecycle of the connectivity components from the perspective of the model-wide solution architecture which they constitute
- carry out industry and industry-agnostic research and benchmarks to bring in best-practices and lessons learned
- closely collaborate with internal departments, companies within the Pierer Mobility Group, and external partners to achieve the above
HOW YOU CAN INSPIRE US
- Bachelor's or Master degree in engineering or computer science from a college/university
- related extensive experience in the automotive industry or in the area of mobility
- communicative and assertive team player with initiative and team spirit
- highly analytical mind combined with an independent and precise way of working
- fluent written and spoken in English (German and/or other languages advantageous)
- excellent presentation skills and MS-Office skills
- at least 8 years of experience in the area of internet of things as technically oriented product owner, architect, or a in a similar role
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- an exciting area of responsibility in a young, dynamic team
- the option of working flexibly at one of our locations in Munderfing, Wels or Anif (regular meetings and training in Wels)
- an attractive and performance-related salary that is based on qualifications and professional experience. This can be significantly higher than the collective agreement (KV minimum based on full-time employment is according to IT-KV § 15 / III (1) - ST1 standard level 42,672, - gross per year)
- Flexible working hours
- KTM MasterCard Gold
- Employee events
- Employee gifts
- Special rates
FAQ KTM_Academy Career Benefits
If you have any questions, please contact Eva Reithofer on +43 (0) 664 166 36 06
Not the right job?
Find similar jobs in IT here or check out jobs at Avocodo.
Two-stage with personal interviews (department and HR) - depending on the distance involved, we will be happy to conduct the first stage as a virtual interview.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and motivated team? If so, we look forward to your informative online application (curriculum vitae, cover letter as well as relevant references)! Apply now