AOP Orphan is a European pioneer in the development, marketing and distribution of medicines for people with rare and complex diseases. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for a:
Quality in Operations (QiO) Manager (f/m/d)
- Natural science/scientific background (HTL, FH, university) +2 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry in the field of QM/QA, QC, production and/or secondary packaging or
- Natural science / scientific background (Technical college / apprenticeship) +5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry in the field of QM/QA, QC, production and/or secondary packaging
- Profound GMP knowledge, QC for secondary packaging and qualification/validation experience desirable
- Strong communication and presentations skills in English and German
- IT skills (Office 365, Adobe Acrobat)
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You work on setting-up and implementing Quality in Operations / Quality Control for the new secondary packaging unit
- You further execute Quality related tasks and processes during routine production
- You perform Quality Control for secondary packaging (incoming materials, line clearance, in-process and final controls)
- You prepare QiO specific SOPs and perform quality review of documents
Like to take accountability?
- You are responsible for Incident and Change Control Management regarding this manufacturing unit
- You represent Quality functions in the secondary packaging team
- You actively participate in continuous improvement
- You perform Quality tasks reg. qualification, validation and equipment maintenance for the secondary packaging unit
Able to align?
- You are a team player and like to work cross-functionally with manufacturing and other departments
- You work in close cooperation with different quality functions (for quality agreements, audits, risk assessments,…)
- You review and approve monitoring protocols
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a high-performing international environment
- You have a pro-active attitude and a creative approach to problem-solving
- You are keen to manage multiple projects and being able to prioritize and self-manage
The gross monthly salary provided for this function is a minimum of EUR 2.500.- based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
Take this AOPPORTUNITY and apply now.