Customer Service Coordinator (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator (m/f/d) (full time) as a maternity leave replacement in our Customer Service Center Team - Overseas. Your location will be Brand bei Zwettl (AT) or Tallinn (EST) and you will be working in Wood Products Division. You will report to our CSC Manager Overseas & MENA.
Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. Come change the world. And you will change too.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Contact with Customers, Sales and Sales Offices; Support commercial approach to maximize sales in close contact with the Sales Team
- Resolve problems and provide practical solutions to customer in a timely manner
- Receive, process, and confirm orders and offers
- Creation of invoices and credit notes
- Export document handling
- Creation and follow up of reports and statistics
- Monitor customer credit limits & overdue payments
- Maintain customer related system data
- Communication with Sales, Production, Logistics, Supply Chain and various other Stakeholders in the division
- Contribute to process improvement projects and automation initiatives
- Work with CRM, Customer Relationship Management
What we offer
With our values, "Lead and Do what's right", we endeavor to set an example in all aspects of our business as well as sustainability. We dare to take the initiative and constantly ask ourselves what more can we do, what can we do better. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of the journey Stora Enso is on - transforming from a traditional forest industry company, into a renewable materials growth company - an industry with great potential driven by global megatrends.
- Join an international, friendly and dynamic team
- Take on challenging and varied tasks and responsibilities
- This is an information for Austria as required by law. The monthly gross salary for this position is minimum EUR 2.100,-- and is based on your qualifications, professional experience and market value.
- You have professional commercial education
- You have work experience in customer service or similar tasks
- You have a proactive attitude and are interested in working with customers
- You are able to effectively plan, execute, monitor and control order related activities
- You are fluent in English and local language (any other languages would be an asset)
- You are a Team Player who shows inclusive behavior
- You are conscientious and you have a high focus on data quality and strong time management skills
- You have good MS Office knowledge and are familiar with common MS Office programs
- You are receptive to change and show flexibility to adjust to unforeseen events
- Insight about customer's industry and Stora Enso's products are considered an advantage
To continue to drive a strong culture we are looking at a number of behaviours in each individual which is based upon our leadership themes set forth for driving our renewable materials agenda:
- Customer Needs; Keeps up-to-date with market factors impacting our business and enhance or invent new products and solutions, always considering the customer and consumers perspective.
- Business Acumen; Clear understanding of key financial and productivity metrics driving business value across our business as a whole. Has the ability to make decisions quickly on the basis of incomplete information and takes responsibility for own decisions.
- Do what's right; Takes responsibility for Stora Enso being a global company that is ethical, safe and free from harassment and discrimination. Acts as an example of Stora Enso's values and Code of Conduct - in difficult times as well as good times.
- Inspire & Motivate; Inspires team members in believing in the way forward and encourages a collaborative & communicative working environment. Actively seeks to understand the key motivators of others with the aim to make them grow and perform.
Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. www.storaenso.com
The Wood Products division is a leading provider of innovative wood-based solutions. The product range covers all areas of construction, including massive wood elements and wood components. It also includes a variety of sawn timber goods and pellets for sustainable heating. The emerging product range of biocomposites addresses the opportunities to replace plastics in consumer goods and creates potential in various demanding exterior applications in a cost-competitive way.
See our film: https://www.youtube.com/user/storaenso
If you are interested in being part of a renowned industrial company then we look forward to receiving your detailed online application.