Product Manager Digital Services (f/m/d)
Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria • Employees can work remotely • Full-time
Doka is one of the world's leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork solutions for use in all fields of the construction sector. Doka is a company of the Umdasch Group and employs more than 7,000 people in over 70 countries.
- Drive portfolio development of digital products & services at Doka, actively steer its' deployment and lifecycle in multiple markets
- Establish digital (service) business within Doka
- Closely cooperate with design- and engineering-teams during product development with a strong focus on improving customer value propositions
- Develop compelling offerings for different customer segments based on a profound understanding of markets and customer requirements
- Build successful business models and pricing schemes for digital propositions and understand KPIs to optimize their profitability
- Enable sales teams to pilot and introduce new digital products & services in their markets
- Actively capture customer feedback and interpret and present findings to different target groups such as senior management and design- and engineering-teams
- Collect and interpret market data to gain a deep understanding of market dynamics, competitors and their offerings and potentials for growth
In order to be successful in this position you have to have:
- Education in IT, business or engineering
- Relevant professional training in software, project management methodologies or similar is beneficial
- Working experience in the field of digital products & services or product management
- Sound understanding of digital business models and pricing schemes
- Sound understanding of relevant technologies in the field of IoT, data analytics and web-based technologies
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of our customers
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps and functional specifications
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing feature
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to work with cross-discipline teams
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
We offer a working environment that inspires:
In general, we offer flexible workplaces - especially for this position we can offer our office spaces in Vienna, Linz and also in our HQ in Amstetten.
- Perspectives: Because we take your wishes seriously;
- Future: Because a job in an international family company is your future;
- Know-how: Because the best employees want to be educated to the optimum;
- Variety: Because different activities expand your horizon and knowledge;
By law we are obliged to state a minimum wage. According to the collective agreement of the wood-processing industry the minimum wage for this position would mean EUR EUR 2.630,08. For this position we offer a salary that is in line with the market and relates to your qualification and relevant working experience.
Are you interested in this challenging position?
We are looking forward to your convincing application!
Doka Group | Josef Umdasch Platz 1 | 3300 Amstetten
www.doka.com | www.linkedin.com/company/doka | www.facebook.com/dokacom
A company of the Umdasch Group.