CRM Manager (f/m/d)
For our subsidiary Funstage, we are currently looking for a motivated team member with a high affinity to data. As a CRM Manager (m/f/d) you will actively work on social casino and slot machines related products, distributed across web and mobile technology, active in market environments around the world. You will be involved in all aspects of customer communication, managing the lifecycle of our customers and creating ideas for content and offers with different data tools to develop the best possible experience for our players across a large range of different products.
- Working on social gaming products and their B2C dialog marketing program through the main marketing channels (email, teaser, push- & in-app messaging
- Designing promotions, offers and challenges in order to leverage customers' retention and monetization
- Creating plans, events and themes to develop the best possible customer experience and engagement
- Analyzing and optimizing CRM activities by looking at all customer interactions and touchpoints
- Creating and managing A/B and multivariate tests to ensure the delivery of an outstanding performance
- Working on online-game mechanics, features and their balancing
- Completed education in business, IT, marketing and/or communications (from social media to newsletter strategies)
- A background in CRM, Online Marketing or e-commerce would be a benefit
- Digital native and an understanding of the online world
- Ability to analyze quantitative data reports and KPIs
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Data driven, solution-oriented, analytical personality with the ability to multitask
- Self-motivated, organized, tenacious way of working with strong communication skills
- Interest and knowledge of the online gaming industry (casino or other) represent a benefit
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, any other additional language (German, Hungarian, Czech or Russian) would be beneficial
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Para. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 37.069,62 gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Funstage GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH and therefore part of the worldwide operating NOVOMATIC group of companies, is a multiplatform gaming service provider offering synchronous play on mobile apps, social networks and other web-based technologies to gamers around the world. Funstage is a true customer company, always focused on delivering innovative solutions, that meet the needs of our customers in the fields of content, marketing, communication, community.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.