Solution Design - Requirements Engineer (f/m/d)
Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Design, planning, execution and ownership of requirement engineering for toll collection systems
- Technical project management and responsibility within bid- and implementation phases
- Functional analysis and architecture including all system functions, functional interfaces and system boundaries in close cooperation with other system engineers
- Requirements engineering, preparation of specifications and system processes for electronic toll collection and telematic systems
- Technical interface to the costumer and other internal and external technical resources for a particular subsystem
- Definition and creation of Scope of Works for potential subcontractors
- Close cooperation with developers, infrastructure, operation, technical customer support and project management department to ensure proper implementation
- Collaboration with Project Managers to provide estimations and develop an overall implementation solution plan
- Master's degree in system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- At least 3 years system engineering experience in a professional environment
- IPMA Project Management Certification (level D or C, or equivalent) is beneficial
- Experience in electronic toll collection or telematic preferred
- Passion to drive collaboration and deliver high-quality highly complex projects across teams
- Structured and solution-oriented
- Very good oral and written English and German
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- An interesting full-time position with high responsibility within one of our growing markets
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team practicing Agile methodologies
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- Flexible working hours
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum salary: EUR 4.000 p.m.)
- Start date: as soon as possible.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Pia Lutovsky, Recruiting Specialist Austria - Tel.: +43 50 811 1917
- Aus- und Weiterbildungsangebote
- Flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle
- Gute/ öffentliche Verkehrsanbindung
- Moderne Office-Infrastruktur
- Weihnachtsurlaub und Fenstertagsregelung
- MitarbeiterInnen Events
- Strukturierte Karrierewege
Kapsch Partner Solutions GmbH
+43 (050) 8111917