Technical Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d) - external workforce
A1 Digital makes digitalization happen. With scalable services and innovative solutions in the areas of IoT, cloud and security, we are the ideal partner for digital projects in medium-sized businesses. A1 Digital currently supports more than 500 companies in their digital transformation. Our experts at our locations in Vienna, Munich and Lausanne are already working with the technologies of tomorrow today. This is a path we can only take together - join in!
Duration: 2 year contract
As Technical Quality Assurance Manager, you will be part of the Vertical Market Solutions Team and coordinate the process for implementing our IoT Connectivity solutions and supporting our customer along the complete lifecycle. You will create, sustain and expand our competitive advantages and service delivery with focus on the fields of managed connectivity, IoT, among others. The team of customer success and support specialists will be working in small virtual teams with flat hierarchies and closely interlinked to product managers and solution consultants in order to build the relevant blocks of a modern service and support architecture and deliver outstanding implementations of our bespoke customer solutions.
What you do:
- Responsible for defining and coordinating all measures around service and process adaptions within product lifecycle changes/innovations. (e.g. customer communication of service restrictions within upgrades/changes).
- Definition and tracking of KPIs for service quality and efficiency followed by proactive planning and execution of initiatives to continuously improve KPIs together with product management.
- Supporting Product Management in designing and improving the product portfolio and delivery processes, templates, guidelines, sales and training materials, etc.
- Ownership of Quality KPIs around design, tracking, and refinement of system performance around Customer Journey - from Opportunity to Renewal, including establishing key performance metrics and ongoing monitoring on adoption, utilization customer and value trends.
- Develop proactive and reactive customer service prioritization strategies based on customer lifetime value and strategic importance
- Analysing the existing service & support landscape, identifying opportunities and generating ideas for continuous improvement or new services to meet user needs;
- Taking responsibility for the strategy and methods used in implementing a systems architecture and for ensuring they balance functional, non-functional, service quality and systems management requirements and costs;
- Keeping senior management and colleagues up-to-date on technology trends and developments, making recommendations and providing advice on commercial implications and business opportunities, including quality standards and quality control processes for the implementations
- Working closely with senior management and colleagues to review the effectiveness of current service strategies, regarding customer value, revenue models and service level agreements.
What you offer:
- At least 3 year of experience as a Leader/Specialist in Systems Testing/QA
- Demonstrated experience in all functions of system testing for cloud applications
- Experience in Quality Management in an Elastic Stack environment (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana and others)
- Ability to identify, trace, isolate and replicate problems and successfully conduct root cause analysis as required
- Experience in building test scripts based on User Requirements Specifications, reviewing system requirements in ensuring the QA Test Cases are adequately covered and documenting QA Test Cases and test scripts
- Experience in managing defect reporting and resolution during the defect cycle, this includes working with the user acceptance test lead to report and resolve defects in a timely manner
- Experience in contributing to large, complex, IT system development and implementation projects
- Experience in managing company-wide Quality procedures - including writing Standard Operating Procedures and Policies
- Experience in managing SLA fulfillment in a multivendor environment
- Ability to independently organize, run and maintain schedules for multiple concurrent customer projects
- Fluency in creating, documenting and communicating customer value and articulating fulfilment of both functional and non-functional value drivers
- A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
- High customer value orientation, analytical and structured approach to work
- Written and verbal fluency in technical and business English
What makes you unique:
- German and/or Slavic language skills
- Experience in an Agile environment, with Agile methodologies such as TDD, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR 42.644. The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
We at A1 are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of our company and culture. That's why we encourage applications from women and, on equal qualification, prefer to fill this position with a woman.