Internship in Tax Management (m/f/d) for at least 6 months
During your internship within INNIO you will be dedicated to the Group Tax Department to gain experience in a corporate environment and have an insight into the direct and indirect tax processes of the INNIO Group in several EU and non-EU jurisdictions. The intern in Tax Management will be responsible for fundamental tax compliance tasks and will work closely with the members of the Group Tax team on diverse processes in order to establish and maintain compliance in INNIO's tax function.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program - including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport - station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Preparation of periodical VAT and CIT returns, VAT related reports (ECSL, Intrastat SAF-T)
- Meet the submission deadlines and ensure compliant country specific obligations like e.g. CbCr reporting, DAC 6, Transfer Pricing
- Communicate within and outside the department to resolve problems
- Assist with the month/quarter end reconciliation processes
- Assist during tax audits with performing reconciliations, reviewing invoices, transport documents etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc tax related requests from other functions, HR, Sales, Service etc.
- Proactively seeks for process improvement opportunities and provide support in standardization and stabilization of the direct/indirect tax processes
- Ongoing / finished Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics or similar
- Basic tax knowledge, study in field of taxation/finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong reporting, data analysis and organizational skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Good analytical, communication and facilitating skills
- Flexible and strong team player
- Strong MS-Office Skills including Excel and Outlook
- Fluency in English, additional language knowledge is an advantage
- Immediate start for an internship with the duration of a minimum of 6 months with the potential for further extension of 6 months
- Legal work authorization to work in Austria is required (Non-EU-citizens: please attach the authorization form to your application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.131,51 gross per month (x 14).