Junior Innovation Projekt Manager*
in an innovative environment
- KTM Innovation GmbH
Wels, Mattighofen/Munderfing, Anif
- part time
- from now on
- KTM Innovation GmbH
*As a global player rooted in Austria, we thrive on diversity. No matter what gender you may be, where you come from or the color of your skin - here, you are YOU, and that's what matters to us.
The opportunities are endless when you are fearless
KTM Innovation GmbH was founded as the first port of call for digital transformation and innovation for Pierer Mobility AG [formerly KTM Industries Group]. This unit ensures that the group is up to speed digitally. Become part of our company and promote far-sighted technological innovations in the group.
You like to move between detail and concept level? Are you enthusiastic about technology and have interest in and understanding of the e-mobility sector? If you are passionate about supporting innovative projects (between 6 - 12 month), then this is the right job for you!
THE TASKS AWAITING YOU
- Planning, managing, and monitoring partial work packages of the business model development (e.g., sales process, pricing structure)
- Managing the development team for planned MVP platform including the definition of requirements
- Monitoring market trends/conditions, screening competitors for new business models and converting these findings into clear reports for management and other relevant stakeholder groups
- Further supporting in day-to-day activities and always bringing the outside-in perspective to the project team to e.g., discuss potential options to stay ahead of competitors
- Being part of project management activities (e.g., organization of meetings, preparation of the agenda and presentations, meeting minutes)
HOW YOU CAN INSPIRE US
- Enrolled student in Business, Economics, Business Information or a similar field with a focus on innovation, finance and entrepreneurship etc.
- You have previous experience in project management
- You enjoy working independently and having lots of responsibility
- You have exceptional analytical skills as well as a hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial thinking
- You bring a deep interest and knowledge in new business metrics and business models
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- an attractive and performance-related salary based on qualifications and professional experience. This can be significantly above the collective agreement (KV minimum based on full-time employment is EUR 27.846,- gross per year).
- the chance to gain insights into Europe's most successful motorcycle manufacturer
- the chance to work independently on tasks and projects during an internship and to benefit from the know-how of our experts
- Flexible working hours
- Employee events
- Special rates
- Welcome on board
FAQ KTM_Academy Career Benefits
If you have any questions, please contact Eva Reithofer on +43 (0) 664 166 36 06
Not the right job?
Klick here for similar jobs: Apprenticeships, Internships, Dual Studies
Two-stage with personal interviews (department and HR) - depending on the distance involved, we will be happy to conduct the first stage as a virtual interview.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and motivated team? If so, we look forward to your informative online application (curriculum vitae, cover letter as well as relevant references)! Apply now