Do you want to join an exciting venture that is shaping the future of mobility? Use your expertise and know-how for solving innovative challenges in autonomous driving and driver assistance within a highly motivated team of experts.
As a Machine Learning test engineer, you will develop ML test strategies defining quality assurance standards. The successful ML test engineer is passionate about continuous and systematic quality improvement within the field of ML.
Machine Learning Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- Design and review test automation frameworks for machine learning models
- Work with ML engineers to make sure that functional & non-functional requirements are addressed
- Establish and improve metrics collection and reporting
- Establish test effectiveness and efficiencies throughout the team
- Incorporate research of industry trends and apply best practices in quality engineering practices used in evolving machine learning techniques
- Work in a collaborative environment and work with technical and non-technical team members equally well
- Create test plans, test cases and other testing artifacts as necessary to ensure a systematic approach for guaranteeing the quality of our products and services
- Set up reference data generation pipelines using various sensors for capturing ground truth data.
- Collect and maintain training and evaluation data based on the created test plans and test cases.
- Integrate new data into existing ML models to track performance improvements.
- Document and report status on manual and automated test cases for functional and non-functional requirements
- Understanding of machine learning techniques, data structures, algorithms, statistics
- Expertise in developing automation pipelines & frameworks for verification of machine learning models
- Experience in collecting and maintaining data according to test plans / cases.
- Experience setting up automated test systems using continuous build environments (e.g. Jenkins) and ML content management systems (e.g. Supervisely) to build full stack testing workflows
- Experience in designing scalable and maintainable automated testing solutions for large-scale ML systems
- Experience in an agile environment and in standard software testing methodology, e.g. integration testing, code reviews, design documentation
- Proficiency in English
- University degree with Engineering context preferably Computer Science or similar
- Exciting challenges with room for new and innovative ideas within a highly qualified team
- High responsibility and steep learning curves on challenging automotive industry projects
- Flexible working hours
- A modern office environment in a central position of Vienna as well as professional remote work options
- A market compliant salary - minimum EUR 42.000 p.a. - in according to your qualification and experience
You are interested? Please send us your application! We are looking forward to meeting you!
+43 699 8192 4912
A-1040 Wien, Austria
T +43 1 293 32 63
F +43 1 293 32 63