Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You ensure that category plans are developed and executed by supporting the delivery of strategies and tactics for growth. You understand the business metrics and financial drivers needed to unlock profitable growth for Mondelēz International and our customers and work with Marketing managers to implement plans to deliver our annual target.
Junior Category Activation Expert (m/f/d)
Vienna, Austria AT
How you will contribute
- Lead the development of the trade marketing part of the category annual plans
- Understand market dynamics / consumer insights by channel to participate on trade marketing strategic decisions
- Lead the business planning meeting where the sales quotas are built in order to accomplish the annual plans based on relevant building blocks
- Suggest and influence investment in category building blocks, according to category and channel need, and is accountable of execution excellence at point of sale
- Follow up the competition's commercial activity in the category in order to detect business opportunities and potential threats for the brand
- Play a leadership role within the multi categories teams by leading, providing accurate and relevant channel point of sale information that will lead to find business opportunities such as innovations, customer promotions, portfolio, pricing, etc. that will lead to achieve multi categories targets
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Category planning and delivering growth through category leadership
- Having a future-focused mindset, being curious about industry trends, digital solutions and innovation for consumers, and translating opportunities into business plans
- Developing and delivering plans, measuring and monitoring results and making recommendations to achieve growth targets
- Business planning and how to maximize revenue growth
- Influencing stakeholders and interacting effectively with others with the courage and resilience to hold an alternative point of view
- Analytical skills and business acumen
What you need to know about this position:
- You will be part of our yearly planning process and preparations for whole year activations and this is always a fun ride.
- You will take care about attractive countlines and pralines brands - from planning to execution and monitoring results after.
- You will create development plans - meaning you are driving cross-functional work towards gathering new business opportunities and mitigation of potential risks.
- You will prepare selling bundles for peers in sales, to support them for realization of our programmes.
- When we are launching novelties - you will be part of this process too. Your main peers will be brand marketing managers, colleagues In customer activation team and our sales colleagues.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Are you team player? Great, you will be in your element and we are looking for you exactly
- Are your communication skills among your strengths? Perfect, because yPu will be our communication bridge between Marketing and Sales
- Last but definitely not least, you will enjoy this big party with us and you will learn lots of new things!
- Education / Certifications:
Fluency in English and German is mandatory
- We welcome/prefer previous experience in one of the following fields - Trade Marketing, Sales, Marketing with commercial thinking
- Stand alone personality
- Proactive and responsible
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organisational skils. project management
Mandatory information in Austria: The salary is graded in the Collective Labor Agreement Handwerk und Gewerbe für Angestellte. If you meet the mentioned requirements the entry gross-salary for this position will be EUR 53.2500,-- per year, split up in 14 pays for full-time. We're willing to overpay, dependent on your professional work experience and qualification. The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland. No Relocation support available