Lead Technical Service Engineer (m/f/d)
The lead engineer fleet management specialist acts as technical expert for maintenance plans and is responsible for developing and evaluating maintenance and spare parts plans for all Jenbacher engine types in close collaboration with Engineering. This includes owning maintenance plans and work instruction manuals, driving digitalization and innovation initiatives, representing technical service in Change Control Board (CBB) and connecting with all relevant stakeholders.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model
- Health Care Program - including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with our policy
- Good connections to public transport - station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with our policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Work on and lead Spare Parts Configurator (SPC) for all Jenbacher engines series and standard Balance of plant (BoP).
- Work out and implement specific standards to Service Bill of Material structure and processes in close cooperation with the order fulfillment and documentation team
- Drive the digitalization process for the SPC integration in myPlant within a cross-functional team (digital, local service organisations etc.)
- Own, drive and release Jenbacher engines' maintenance plans and work instruction in close cooperation with the engineering function
- Provide leadership and mentoring to other engineers regarding maintenance planning, spare parts configuration, bill of materials and validation.
- Lead innovation by a systematic analyses of current status. Create and evaluate ideas for continuous improvements, define new standards and implement those within a cross-functional team.
- Represent Technical Service in the Change Control Board (CCB) meetings, collecting inputs for the SPC and maintenance schedules
- Act is interface between technical service and other functions such as Engineering or Sourcing in regard to spare parts, bill of materials, and maintenance plans
- Validate parts packages for concession, fleet programs or other special cases and ensure necessary process steps are maintained to delivery correct parts to our customer.
- Flexibility to attend any other reasonable task as required.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in engineering
- Several years of experience in operation and maintenance of reciprocating engines and their systems in general is required
- Experience with Jenbacher products and control systems preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage multiple priorities
- Very good communication skills and ability to get the things done
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to coordinate, mentor, coach and lead a team
- Excellent communication, facilitation & influencing skills
- Ability to implement change within an organization
- Strong customer focus mentalityAbility to interface and influence multiple stakeholders at all levels
- German is essential, minimum B2 level or higher; English skills on B1 or B2-level (desired)
- A valid work permit for Austria as a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.003,80 gross per month (x 14) and an over-payment depending on your qualifications and experience.