Requirements Engineer/ Business Analyst (m/f/d)
We are currently looking for a Requirements Engineer/ Business Analyst (m/f/d) to support our Product Management Team.
In this position, you will be managing and defining the requirements for all our RMG brands - Web and Mobile products. This involves not only dealing with many functional requirements, but also challenging non-functional requirements in the area of compliance, security and availability.
- Gather and analyse requirements from various business departments like marketing, customer service, finance or brands management
- Align with the product owner(s) the backlog and priority of the requirements
- Critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources and decompose high-level requirements into detailed ones
- Write Business specification documents and manage requirements documentation throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- Structure and align requirements with the development teams including technical analysis of the requirements
- Act as a liaison between business and technical teams to ensure adherence to requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process for Requirements Analysis and Documentation
- Completed academic education in a technical or business-related study (preferably Business Informatics)
- Min. 3 years of experience as a business (system) analyst or requirements analyst
- Previous experience with Software Development Lifecycle Management
- Passion for technology and a thorough understanding of front-end and back-end development
- Comfortable and confident working with both the technical and commercial sides of an organisation
- Ability to break down complex problems into solvable and understandable parts
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent English, both spoken and written
- Experience with JIRA and Workflow Diagramming tools (Confluence tool - is a plus)
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is 43.316,- Euro gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.