Royally good Office Manager (King/Queen/Whatever)
You want to be a part of building amazing content & collaboration software that is used by beloved brands like Volvo, Porsche, Bayern München, Rosenbauer, Cartier and Scott Sports? You want your work to be special and make a difference? Yes? Well, then you are exactly what we are looking for.
As an Office Manager/Executive Assistant, you…
- are responsible for the whole office management and are part of the finance and admin team
- will be assisting the CEO and COO directly
- are coordinating meetings, travel schedule and travel bookings
- are responsible for fleet-, expense- and payroll management
- have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- are the friendly face that is the first impression at the reception desk
- are great with the MS office suite and have a general affinity for software and IT
- are great in keeping costs low as you will be responsible for some purchasing
- are always on the lookout to improve things, to make other people's work life more efficient
- will be able to enforce regulations and adherence to rules in day-to-day operations, regardless whom you are dealing with
- are a quick thinker and super motivated
- have the feeling that your English is the cream of the crop, you know we mean the yellow of the egg and you speak fluent German, of course!
- have a good sense of humor, please!
We offer (Linz)…
- EUR 30,000 p.a. salary (more if experience and awesomeness do warrant it)
- free parking spaces and NO TRAFFIC JAMS when you are from the south or centre of Linz
- quite probably the most beautiful and awesome offices in Austria
- fully climate-controlled offices, La Cimbali/Lavazza coffee and only latest generation hardware to work on
- room to personally evolve and time to learn as an expert in your field
- opportunities for the conferences and education that YOU want
- epic parties and company trips, hikes and sports events, daily runs and a couple of lakes to chill out in the neighbourhood
- showers to freshen up after sports, sponsored lunch, free drinks, a fleet of (electric) scooters, (electric) company cars to borrow and much more awesome stuff
- a crazy bunch of people from all over the world who build amazing products, party hard and have a lot of fun at both
- living for appreciation and growth through learning
- able to give and receive constructive feedback and collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- solving problems and developing efficient solutions
- straight shooters because honesty and boldness are our middle names
- funny, well we try to be, most of the time, kinda. Honestly, we are funny. We swear!
You feel comfortable with the open position? What are you waiting for?
Join our Team and start your career at CELUM