Head of IT Infrastructure (f/m/x)
You are experienced in managing small/mid sized environments and now ready to take the next level?
(Jn 49011) / City of occupation: Graz / Wien/ Linz
You are an IT expert with good subject matter expertise and leadership skills. We offer the next step in your career!
Our client, an international company, is looking for a dynamic, solution-oriented leadership personality with creative drive and high team spirit to optimize IT standards and develop new strategies and concepts.
Your future role
- Together with your team you will be responsible for the operations, configuration management and maintenance of the global server and network landscape
- You will push forward the maturity of global communication networks and data centers for storage solutions
- You will develop and implement security measures to tackle increased home office work and other security risks driven by COVID-19 and other threats
- You will take or develop appropriate actions to monitor and report system information and service performance
- To find optimal solutions you will be in continuous exchange and intensive discussions with the domain experts of your international team across various locations
- You are a Team player who can further develop an existing, strong and professional team
- You have already worked in an international company and have gained initial experience in managing employees, on-site and remotely
- You have experience in leading leaders
- You have several years of professional experience or alternatively very good knowledge in the areas of IT networks, Data Centers, IT Workflow Automation and Cloud Services Governance
- A general background in IT Security incl. Cloud Security is an advantage; if you are familiar with terms like Kanban, Scrum or DevOps, it is a nice to have add on
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), German skills are an advantage
- You have an analytical way of thinking and a structured way of working with willingness to travel (30%)
The special thing about this position
- IT is a priority within our client's company and has top level management attention
- You will have the opportunity to work with leading edge systems and setups and develop your personal skills to the next level in a global and multinational environment
- You will take over an international well-established team with expert knowledge and a very good working atmosphere
- Within this role you will have the opportunity to contribute your own ideas to shape our customer's system landscape in a sustainable way
EUR 5800 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 5800 and EUR 6500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Rita Müllner, email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions.
Inserat auf epunkt.com