Documentation and Training Engineer (m/f/d)
- Systematic transfer of information and knowledge, (online) communication and eLearning across departments of a high tech-company
- Creation and maintenance of documentation and training materials (about tool operation, calibration procedures, data evaluation, debugging, etc)
- Assist in the development and preparation of a training program for tool operation
- Collection, implementation and roll-out of (new) contents in a version controlled system
- Create hot fixes and regular releases based on defined time base and general software releases
- Testing and documentation of new procedures on the simulator and at the electron-beam mask writer at customer site for 2-3 weeks at a time
- Be able to work independently to correlate changes in procedures across different documentation and training materials
- Internal and external communication about the progress of documentation and training
- Conduct trainings on tool operation and calibration
- Act as an operational generalist and build a complete and broad understanding of multi-beam mask writers
- A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in: Physics, Electrical Engineering, Process Engineering, Knowledge Transfer, Applied Knowledge Management or a related field
- Experience in using MS Office / LibreOffice / OpenOffice / Tex (LaTeX) and Unix (Linux)
- Very good spoken and written English
- Deliberate and organized work style with a "hands on" mentality
- Experience with Information / knowledge management and eCommunication is preferred
- Experience with the use of eLearning platforms (e.g. moodle) is preferred
- Willingness to travel for a maximum of two months per year (e.g. 2-3 weeks at a time)
- Responsibility and the opportunity to perform independent tasks in a dynamic company in an intercultural environment
- A young and motivated intercultural team with short communication channels.
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
- Annual gross salary: from EUR 40,000,-- open to negotiation depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are looking for a demanding and challenging position in a growing high tech company, we look forward to receiving your application, which you can load up online on Careers at www.ims.co.at
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH, an Austrian based high tech company, is a leading innovator in the fields of lithography and nanotechnology. We have developed, in partnership with leading players in the global semiconductor industry, a strategically important technology that will enable fabrication of future generations of semiconductor chips. It is our goal to become a global leader in lithographic patterning by leveraging our revolutionary multi-beam technology.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH
Schreygasse 3 | 1020 Wien | Austria | +43 1 214 48 94 | www.ims.co.at
We write the future.