Junior Business Development Engineer (Commercial Leadership Development Program)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Eaton's Early Talent Commercial Leadership Development Program is a three-year rotational program designed to expose you to a variety of enriching, diverse and cross functional learning experiences. The program offers two assignments in commercial roles such as business development, technical support, product management, inside sales, quotation engineering, application engineering; and one assignment in operational role for example supply chain, continuous improvement, manufacturing. These experiences will provide you the building blocks necessary to launch you onto an exciting and engaging commercial leadership career. Participants will complete three one-year assignments in two different countries across our business sectors in EMEA region.
- 3 years, 3 different assignments
- 2 roles in commercial + 1 role in operations area (start as an application engineer or business development engineer)
- 2 different countries (start in Austria, Vienna additional assignment in a European Eaton location)
- challenging job roles each year and ongoing leadership trainings
- networking with senior leadership as part of the yearly leadership conference
- Program starts in September
- Currently possesses, or will have obtained a bachelor's or master's degree in Electrical Engineering or in mechanical, industrial, industrial & systems engineering, engineering technology, engineering management with a graduation date no later than August 2021
- Relevant work experience minimum 1 year - maximum 3 years (including internships)
- Desire to build a leadership career in multinational company
- Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
- Geographical flexibility to relocate within the EMEA for the duration of the program
- Program starts in September
- Build technical aptitude and develop financial acumen while learning to sell electrical products, solutions and value to distributors, contractors, consultants and end customers
- Utilize digital selling tools to drive efficiencies and ease of business
- Work side by side with experienced leaders who will provide coaching and mentorship opportunities
- Work to solve real-world challenges in various Eaton business groups with a continuous improvement mindset
- Learn what it takes to be a successful leader with our immersive leadership development series that helps you master the key foundational building blocks of Eaton's Leadership Model.
- Participate in our inclusion employee resource groups (iERGs) where various demographic groups and their allies work together toward common organizational goals
- Help Eaton achieve our 2030 sustainability goals which include reducing our GHG emissions from our operations by 50% and have 100% of our manufacturing sites certified to be zero waste to landfill
- Be part of an amazing culture that is focused on doing what is right.
- Forbes' America's 2020 Best Employers for Women
- Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators 2020
- Ethisphere Magazine's 2020 World's Most Ethical Companies
- Fortune's 2020 World's Most Admired Companies
- Human Rights Campaign 2020 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
Learn more about how Eaton makes what matters work here.