First Line Sales Leader -Specialty Care Austria (m/f/d)
GSK is a leading global research-based healthcare company committed to improving the quality of life to enable people to live more active, longer and healthier lives. We research, manufacture and market a wide range of therapeutics, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
- GSK develops and manufactures innovative medicines and has a robust pipeline of products in areas such as autoimmune diseases, infections, vaccines, oncology and respiratory diseases.
What we offer
- An attractive salary package with bonus system and recognition benefits
- A family-friendly, dynamic and flexible working environment
- Care for your well-being through advanced free health/prevention programs, vaccinations and insurance
- Promotion of your individual development through flexible learning opportunities with national and international career opportunities
GlaxoSmithKline Pharma GmbH
For the next possible start date we are looking for a:
First Line Sales Leader -Specialty Care Austria (m/f/d) (Full time, 38,5 hrs./week)
FLSL is responsible for driving performance by leading the team of Key Account Managers to meet national/ regional business objectives and establish GSK as the customer's key partner and advisor.
- Drive Performance
- Drives performance through competitive commercial execution with clear KPIs
- Analyses market situation, trends and dynamics, including competitors; collects insights from the customers and contributes to determining appropriate activities at an account/ regional/ national level that support delivery of the business objectives
- Selects and prioritizes appropriate customer target groups to achieve effective territory coverage plans and monitors its implementation
- Designs and subsequently controls sales budget and ensure it is used effectively and in line with the approved LOC operational Plan
- Build Capability and Talent
- Ensures sales team has comprehensive disease & pathology knowledge and is able to translate scientific knowledge & insights from latest clinical studies into emotional-selling & build credibility with customer
- Coaches sales team to continuously improve performance (in field or in office coaching)
- Builds sales team capability through the development and management of personal development plans for direct reports
- Drive Innovation
- Embraces and looks for opportunities to maximise benefits of digitalization as an enabler for customer engagement
- Build Trust
- Acts as a role model for putting the GSK values of Transparency, Respect for People, Integrity and Patient Focus at the heart of everyday decision making
- Builds and applies knowledge of local legislation and GSK compliance framework and ensures effective training of the team
- University education: Business, Finance/Economics, Science, Medicine (Human or Veterinary), Dentistry, Pharmacy
- Valid Pharmareferentenprüfung in case of no Medical/ Dentistry/ Pharmacy education
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven track-record in the effective stakeholder management, customer engagement and communication
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and leadership skills
- Commercial acumen and an analytical mindset
- Self-motivated with the ability to act with urgency and passion
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment
- Resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, patient focused and results-oriented
- Fluent in German & English
Market-compliant annual gross salary from EUR 84,000 with corresponding overpayment, depending on your qualifications and relevant experience.
Are you interested?
We look forward for your online application: