Senior Expert Group Reporting (f/m/d)
Overview of OMV
At OMV we produce and market oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of around 20,000 employees in 2019, OMV Aktiengesellschaft isone of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Furthermore, OMV has a 75% participation in Borealis, one of the world's leading producers of polyolefins.
Sustainability is an integral part of our strategy. We support the transition to a lower-carbon economy and have set measurable targets for reducing carbon intensity and introducing new energy and petrochemical solutions. Learn more about OMV's Sustainability Strategy 2025 and how we aim to reach net-zero operations by 2050 or sooner below:
Sustainability: Our approach
Due to our international activities in Upstream and Downstream we can provide interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. You can learn more about the world of OMV below:
- As job holder, you will be the Senior Expert for group accounting and consolidation
- You will participate in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements under IFRS of OMV Group (monthly,quarterly and year-end)
- You will provide autonomous support and be the direct contact for selected group companies
- You will be responsible for selected accounting topics as well as balance sheet, income statement and cash flow items together with the preparation of disclosures and related internal and external reports
- You will be the direct contact for group auditors
- You will autonomously solve ad-hoc accounting issues
- You will participate in projects as well as in the improvement of consolidation software
- You hold a University degree Master / Diploma in Accounting or a related subject
- You bring a minimum of 6 years' relevant professional experience
- You have excellent knowledge of IFRS, consolidation and audit regulations and procedures
- You have an IT affinity
- You have excellent communications skills
- You are fluent in English
What to expect from OMV:
- We believe that we can only evolve and thrive as a company with a highly diverse mix of employees and by ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- We will encourage you to take on new responsibilities, work across different functions, become involved in new projects, as well as completing international assignments. In return, we have excellent development programs that will help you achieve your career goals and reach your potential. If energy is your life, this is your future!
What OMV can offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 70,823 all in. Depending onskills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
- Place of work: Head Office, Vienna
Learn more about why OMV is a great place to work:
5 reasons to join OMV
Do you want to be part of a diverse team?
Business Principles and Social Responsibility
A day in the fascinating world of OMV