Fischamend HQ /
In this senior Agile position, your role as a Scrum Master and coach will require you to apply Agile values and principles for the company transitioning to Agile delivery methodologies. You will be responsible for the cooperation between IT product owners, development team and the organization with focus on performance optimization, resolution of conflicts and mentoring of agile processes to ensure continuous improvement and service delivery.
Why start your career path in cargo-partner?
Here, you can:
Cooperate with strong, independent technology group and experience digital & innovative ways of working
Be viewed as a trusted partner, shared goals and quality work
Here's what your work will be focused on:
Service to the Product Owner
· Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Agile Team as well as possible.
· Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value.
· Supporting the Product Owner in finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management.
· Helping the Agile Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items.
· Understanding product planning in an empirical environment.
Service to the Development Team
· Coaching the Development Team in self-management and cross functionality.
· Helping the Development Team to create high value products.
· Ensuring the removal of impediments
· Facilitating Agile events as requested or needed.
· Coaching the Development Team in organizational environments in which the Agile mindset is not yet fully adopted and understood
Service to the Organization
· Leading and coaching the organization in its Agile adoption
· Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact the Agile mindset and empirical product development
· Causing change that increases the productivity of the Agile Team
· Working with other Agile Coaches (Masters) to ensure knowledge transfer and culture improvement across the organization
University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education
5+ years of fulltime experience as Scrum Master
Experience as systems analyst delivering software using agile development practices
Ability to multitask prioritizes tasks and quickly adjusts in a rapidly changing environment.
Ability to balance complex information with accuracy and attention to detail.
Positive "can-do" attitude, creative with excellent presentation and communication skills including strong persuasive techniques.
Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship.
What's in IT for You:
Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various projects.
Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Benefits? We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS IN CARGO-PARTNER:
a. How many rounds? 2
b. Video vs. phone? Video/ zoom
c. How technical will the interviews be? The second will be in-depth -
Ready to get things moving? Join our team!
follow us with a hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
Wage (gross): 3500 EUR/month *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Ihre Aufgaben: Die konsequente Etablierung und Umsetzung des agilen Vorgehens (Scrum) die Moderation von Meetings im agilen Umfeld sowie Coaching und Weiterentwicklung der Teams, die kontinuierliche Verbesserung der Zusammenarbeit...
Ihre Aufgaben: Stärken die agilen Denk- und Verhaltensweisen entlang des gesamten Transformationsprozesses, Sie implementieren die DNA agiler Arbeitsweisen in der Organisation, Sie fördern aktiv die auf...
Ihre Aufgaben: Definieren und entwickeln von Schnittstellen zwischen einzelnen Komponenten, Datenstrukturen, Benutzeroberflächen und Software-Bausteinen, Analyse von bestehenden Softwaresystemen und...