UNIQA Insurance Group is one of the leading insurance groups in our two core markets: Austria and Central & Eastern Europe. This requires fresh thinking - an attitude that is dynamic and solution-oriented. Do you think that's you?
UNIQA Group is optimizing and strengthening its IT-structure. The UNIQA IT Services GmbH have bundled all IT units of UNIQA Group national and abroad into a single entity. UNIQA IT Services (UITS) is the internal IT Service Provider for all groups within UNIQA.
We are looking for a
Pega Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Your main responsibilities
- Understanding business needs and support the PO to define requirements within the constraints of Pega and its capabilities
- Handling epics, writing user stories and refining the backlog
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions; organizing and leading workshops
- Aligning with other teams (testing, architecture, etc) and defining interfaces to other systems
- Implement Prototypes (processes, user interfaces)
- Application maintenance: Incident handling, support of our deployment process and - overall - help to improve the stability and performance of our applications in cooperation with our Platform team
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- University degree in Information Systems or similar
- Open and highly motivated to learn new technologies (Pega PRPC, Sales Automation, Decision Hub, etc.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, web technologies and relational databases
- Knowledge of APIs, especially SOAP/REST
- Ideally worked in agile as well as waterfall projects
- Experience in business process management and case management implementations is a plus
- Worked with tools from Atlassian (Jira/Confluence) as well as with Splunk is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. German is a plus
Your core competencies
- Perseverance: single-mindedly and persistently pursuing your assignments
- Drive for Results: achieving your goals dependably and timely
- Action Oriented: being full of energy and seizing opportunities
- Organizing: using resources effectively and efficiently
- Learning on the Fly: learning quickly and having a focus on solutions
- Company pension scheme
- Onboarding program, guidance and support from experienced colleagues and leaders since day one
- Central role in the development of the digital future of UNIQA Insurance Group
- Opportunity to work on challenging and complex topics
- Multinational working environment and collaborations across UNIQA Insurance Group
Good to know:
- You will work in a multinational team of Developers, Analysts, Testers and Architects focusing on the success of our strategic program UNIQA Customer Platform.
- We build our new Customer Platform on Pega PrPC, a low code development platform by Pegasystems.
- Besides getting the necessary business know how, you will also undertake an extensive training (online, app builds, training-on-projects) to gather the necessary skills in Pega and to become a certified Business Architect.
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 44.604 - gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Untere Donaustraße 21
A - 1029 Wien
Tel.: +43 664 888 390 17