International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Compliance Lead Retail Business (f/m/x)
RBI's Group Compliance Division is looking for a Compliance Expert who will be in the lead to ensure that all of RBI's retail activities follow the necessary rules and regulations, and that RBI complies with legal/regulatory boundaries.
This position requires an experienced Compliance expert with extensive retail product knowledge and expertise as well as leadership experience.
What you can expect:
- You are responsible to establish effective regulatory processes and controls for RBI's new retail banking initiatives
- You take leadership in the successful roll-out of compliance requirements for this business line
- You participate in the development of new retail products and product launches, monitor and advise on relevant regulations and partner with business to draft, update and implement relevant compliance procedures and processes
- You deal with latest technologies in retail business and participate in shaping newest systems and processes, a data-driven and automized approach is in the focus
- A balanced role between the development of the strategic direction of the retail banking compliance program with a clear focus on financial crime and other relevant compliance risks and taking over responsibility for providing holistic compliance services to such business line on an ongoing basis
- You work with leaders throughout RBI to resolve open issues in a timely and effective manner
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of compliance experience with a focus on retail banking services
- Deep subject matter expertise in AML laws, regulations and FMA circulars and experience in sanctions, fraud and fiscal reporting (CRS/FATCA) matters
- Experience in communication with regulators
- Proactive approach & readiness to work in start-up like culture
- Proven expert with the ability to excel in execution in complex and demanding situations
- Process oriented with a strong ability to work with new technologies and to develop appropriate Compliance program enhancing strategies.
- Experience with data driven approaches, especially statistical/AI models of advantage
- Leadership experience
- Ability to balance the simplicity & customer needs with robust regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and proven execution abilities.
- Ability to work with teams of project managers or diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Solid judgment, strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent English and German language skills, CEE language is an advantage.
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 60.000,- including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!