Senior Professional Regional Communications Europe, CIS & Turkey (f/m/d)
Europe, CIS & Turkey (f/m/d)
- You master integrated communications, you are an expert in the field of public affairs.
- You are great in creating content for various external and internal channels.
- You are able to comprehend complex content and translate it into easy language.
- Hands-on, pro-actively working person with strong project management and execution skills.
- Cross-functional team player who takes on responsibility.
- Structured way of working.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, additional languages are an asset
- Results-driven mindset with focus on serving internal and external stakeholders in the best way.
- Ability to work efficiently and prioritize projects within a fast-paced and complex environment.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in communications, ideally in an international context.
- You hold a tertiary degree.
- You are aware of political processes within the European Union and know about the current situation of European countries.
- You are experienced in working with government institutions and policy stakeholders in European key markets such as Austria and Germany
- You are skilled in all communication disciplines such as public affairs, media relations, campaigning, online communication, internal communication in an international context and are to use them for an integrated communication approach.
- You have strong social media skills in a business context (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.).
- You have a basic understanding of economics and an interest in technology and innovation.
- You have a high affinity for digital media and have distinct IT skills.
- You have basic project management skills
About the job
As a Senior Professional Regional Communications Europe, CIS & Turkey, you will develop and execute comprehensive communication plans and concepts for external as well as internal communication. Collaborate and consult business units and departments from across the organization and act as their Communications Business Partner. You will track and analyze the success of our communication strategies to detect potential for optimization. And you will also keep track of the development of our internal and external communications channels.
Your tasks will include:
- Creation, development and implementation of communications projects and strategies
- Maintaining relations with our external stakeholders
- Provide counsel and work closely with the individual business units and local managers to provide direction and cohesion to public affairs activities with increased coordination and collaboration
- Act as an internal Communications Business Partner for our internal European stakeholders
- Leading cross-functional projects
- Organization and communication support of events and trade fairs
- Writing various text types (internal texts, press releases, posters, social media postings etc.)
- Support regional communications manager
- Driving and implementing the global diversity strategy in the region Europe, CIS & Turkey
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged technology leader in the refractory industry. Our company is defined by people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change.
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology.
- We empower you to take responsibility and force your own career success.
- You will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world.
- We attach importance to a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes.
- We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app.
- We offer you a full-time position (38.5 hours / week) in the Corporate Communications & Diversity department at our corporate headquarters Vienna. According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the monthly gross salary according to collective agreement starts from EUR 3.511,69 (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume including your personal profile via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken into consideration. For questions please reach out to your personal contact email@example.com
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 13,600 employees across more than 40 countries and EUR 2.9 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out www.rhimagnesita.com