Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
For our expanding Quality team, we are looking in Althofen (Austria) for a
Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d)
- Quality planning for New Product Introduction projects
- Discuss and review quality requirements with customer, negotiation of Quality agreement
- Support and execution sample builds and equipment qualification
- Facilitate process FMEA´s and promote the use of appropriate preventive action techniques
- Lead process and equipment qualification & validation
- Support process qualification and validation activities (IOPQ and/or PPAP)
- Audit project-readiness during PQ phase
- Support and participate internal / external audits
- Interface with Customers, Program Manager, Engineering and Manufacturing
- Apprenticeship (electrical / mechanical) or Technical college (HTL)
- Professional experience would be beneficial
- Advanced English skills in communication (written and vocal form)
- Good analytical, communication, presentation and facilitating skills
- Structured attitude to work, proactive hands-on approach
- Must be quality oriented, well organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Basic knowledge on Quality tools like FMEA and control plan.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Professional, worldwide, cross-cultural, cross-functional modern work environment
- Fringe benefits like meal voucher and social activities
- Attractive training opportunities and additional employee benefits
- We offer a minimum gross salary due to the employment group E of the collective bargaining agreement Elektro- and Elektronikindustrie. A higher payment is negotiable depending on qualification and work experience.
If you are interested in a new challenge and meet the requirements, please apply here.