NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
· Manage technical customer support activities. This includes remote and on site customer support.
· Provide technical support, consultancy and guidance to customer during the system definition phase
· Support technical design-in and lead customer projects
· Provide technical product trainings to customers
· Prepare application notes and technical support materials
· Contribute to next generation product with customer feedback
· Develop close relationship with the worldwide technical support network
· Act as "voice of the customer" within the company. Take part in internal development programs as Solution Support Owner
· Bachelor/ Master in Software or Electrical Engineering
· At least 5 years of working experience
· Experienced System Application Engineer with experience in wireless charging technologies
· Strong µ-Controller background (preferable NXP product family)
· Knowledge of NFC technologies and protocols as well as other connectivity technologies (BLE, WIFI, etc.)
· Proven knowledge in System architecture & design
· Experience in SW and HW design
· Experience in System development
· Experience in embedded software development
· Proven customer facing role
· Fluent English is mandatory
· Excellent communications and customer facing skills
· Team player & Multi-culturally sensitive, Process and quality oriented
· Works independent, takes initiative
· Flexible to travel
NXP provides market commensurate compensation according to the benchmarking of the electronic and semiconductor industry. Your individual expectations will be considered in the application process.
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the employment group of our applicable collective bargaining agreement (CBA) "Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Gewerbe und Handwerk und in der Dienstleistung", this position (fulltime) is graded in Employment Group V.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees like home office, flexible working time or meal vouchers.
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award 2020, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.
With 11,500 employees worldwide, AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission...
Ihr Aufgabenbereich: Arbeitsklima in einem dynamischen Team, Eigenverantwortliche Gestaltung und Umsetzung der Vertriebsvorgaben, Ausgezeichnete Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten national, wie auch international...
Ihr Aufgabenbereich: Arbeitsklima in einem dynamischen Team, Ausgezeichnete Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten national, wie auch international, Laufende Weiterbildung im gesamten Produktbereich, Ein attraktives...