You can be part of taking wooden buildings to new heights. Come join us!
We are on a growth journey and looking for a successor in the role of Process Expert, Wood Procurement who will develop, harmonize and standardize our wood procurement processes, and related logistic processes.
You will contribute as a subject matter expert in projects and create specifications for IT Developers. Furthermore, you will respond to end-users enquiries. And, you will guide and train end-users on how to use our IT solutions in a common and harmonize way.
Amongst other, you will ….
• Create specifications for IT on needed changes in IT systems.
• Coordinate the changes in IT system: from creating a test protocol to training of new features to end-users.
• Create process descriptions of new functionalities, features and/or processes.
• Be responsible for certain master data.
• Respond to end-users enquires, and help end-users overcome challenges by verifying the problem, describe the case to IT and test the problem resolution in case.
Additionally, you will contribute in projects in the role of subject matter expert. You will be assigned to work for a temporary time to a project for a defined amount of worktime.
Your responsibility will be to:
• Manage you time allocated to the assigned project in combination with your other Process Expert duties.
• Propose solutions to address the open process questions.
• Create the specifications and user stories.
• Support the IT development which include creating the specifications, testing the new developments, documenting process descriptions, creating of training material, training end-users and fellow wood procurement support resources.
• Work closely with other project members.
We value for this role …
• prior experience in wood procurement.
• prior experience as a project member, or small enhancement developments.
• very structured working approach and good self-management.
• good in identifying customer needs and challenges and coming up with appropriate solutions and offers.
• eagerness to help and support colleagues.
• highly developed team spirit.
• curiosity to learn new things
• ability to travel
• proficient IT skills
• good business English.
Ideally you have …
• a good understanding of the EVK System and the processes related to wood procurement.
• knowledge of the timber (construction) industry.
You will report to Patrick Pohler, acting Team Leader Business Support, Team Central Europe. You can be located in our locations in, Brand or Ybbs in Austria.
Got interested? Please apply online.
And, if you have questions, do not hesitate to contact:
• Patrick Pohler, Business Information Officer, Wood Products, +43 664 618 39 71 Patrick.Pohler@storaenso.com
• Kamila Gebrtová, Recruiter, Wood Products, +420 720 749 201, firstname.lastname@example.org
Main responsibilities: Include: Build and maintain collaborative relationships with Sourcing Teams, Line of Business Leaders, key stakeholders and suppliers. Analyze information from internal and external sources (market intelligence...
Die Schalungstechniker. Team Leader Procurement, Support Unit Europe (f/m/d) Josef-Umdasch-Platz 1, 3300 Amstetten, Austria • Employees can work remotely • Full-time Company...
Verantwortungsbereich: • Abstimmung der Bedarfe mit den Anforderern bzw. innerhalb des Projektteams • Mitarbeit bei der Lieferantensuche • Durchführung von Anfragen, Erstellung von Angebotsvergleichen •...