AOP Orphan is a European pioneer in the development, marketing and distribution of medicines for people with rare and complex diseases. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for a:
HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
- Completed (business administration) studies with a specialization in HR or comparable education
- 5+ years of professional HR experience in a similar role, familiar with modern HR work ideally in the life science environment
- Ability to coach individuals at all levels
- Open, engaging, collaborative with a pragmatic approach and a high level of personal responsibility and service orientation
- Conceptual and methodical know-how in personnel development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & German
- Comprehensive knowledge of Office 365
- Readiness to travel from time to time
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You provide HR advice, tools and support to managers and employees on all HR policies and procedures for AOP Orphan Group
- You work with managers to ensure compliance with processes and knowledge of tools to deal with people related activities and performance management
- You initiate and manage HR projects on an international level
Like to take accountability?
- You develop and implement a talent management and succession planning program
- You will oversee our employee engagement activities, from the survey to the implementation of measures
- In addition to creative freedom, HR administrative tasks should not put you off (e.g. employment contracts, employee lists…)
- You lead a small reception/ administration team
Able to align?
- You partner with HR team members to deliver seamless HR processes and programs across the business and you support the recruitment of key roles
- You collaborate with the HR Director in the further development of people/ leadership development tools
- You accompany the AOP Orphan Headquarters and foreign companies in organizational changes and evaluate labor law issues, especially for (new) countries
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a growing international company introducing solutions for rare and complex diseases to new markets
- You are happy to drive agile projects in a fast-developing company environment
- This role is one out of two HR Business Partners that support different regions/ departments; the wider HR team of 6 are extremely supportive, everyone chips in where needed - so a can do/enthusiastic team player is required
The gross monthly salary provided for this function is a minimum of EUR 4.000.- based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
Take this AOPPORTUNITY and apply now.