La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world. Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness -- the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand's inception in 1978.
La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging -- elevating science to art.
Sales Manager CH/AT (m/f/d)
In this role, you will achieve the company's retail and net sales objectives through the development of a drive to market strategy, excellence in client Journey Management and Retailer negotiations. You will leverage all relationships and negotiations with retailers, guarantee right support and implementation to marketing and retail plans, to achieve the right economic impact and ROI.
- Implements a global Commercial business plan, in collaboration with Marketing, Finance ensuring that all quantitative and qualitative objectives are met and surpassed
- Participates in Yearly negotiations and regular exchange with Retailers to followup and ensure the implementation of the La Prairie Luxury House Strategy
- Accountable for the right spending in terms of discounts, rebates, returns and commercial investments
- Monthly measurement of ROI
- Continues to elevate distribution, through ongoing assessments
- Ensures Product portfolio strategy at POS (full assortment, Innovations), optimal stock management.
- Accountable for excellence in execution at POS of Store Design and Visual Merchandising, ensuring it is implemented as per brand guideline.
Customer Service & Sales Administration
- Ensures coordination and efficient ordering process of incoming orders and returns.
- Accountable for the support of all Administrative processes between Retailer, Brand and Kern are in place
- Ensures all Retailer Contracts and Yearly Negotiations are properly archived
- Adaptation and control of the overall sales objectives, Determining annual sales plan for existing as well as for the new products, in collaboration with marketing department
- Forecast & Demand Planning in in collaboration with Controlling and Marketing, ensuring optimal Stock forecasting in line with NSE.
- Monthly reporting and dashboards on Retail & Product Sales KPIS including Retail Sales evolution per door, Market Analysis.
Leadership and Team Management
- Set clear individual objectives and targets for Direct Reports, following up execution, running a yearly evaluation and developing emerging talents
- Leads, guides and motivates the Sales Team to achieve quality of sales based on La Prairie standards and guidelines
- Motivates and cares for the team to increase engagement and loyalty to the brand.
- 3 years, in a similar position (with focus on AT market), preferably luxury brands and Excellent knowledge of the Beauty industry
- Language: German, French and English fluent, other languages knowledge, will be a plus
- Personality: Communicative, proactive team-player with high level of reliability and integrity, good at influencing and negotiation skills
- Results driven, while being able to priorities, and able to works at a high level as well as in detail
- Custodian of the core values
- Strong leadership skills
- Willingness to travel 60% of the time
- Computer Skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced using Microsoft Office
We look forward to receiving your application!
Diese Stelle ist mit einem Bruttojahresgehalt von EUR 50.000 dotiert- mit Bereitschaft zur Überzahlung je nach Qualifikation und Berufserfahrung.