Marketing Technology Manager (m/f/d)
Entain is one of the world's largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history - names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
At Entain we have a world class MarTech stack and ambitious plans to make it better. We operate across multiple brands dispersed geographically, each with their own unique challenges and opportunities. As a member of the global MarTech team, you will specialise in European brands. You will work day to day with marketers to understand their requirements and align with MarTech strategy, evangelise capabilities, drive best practice and hand hold them through their challenges.
You will therefore be both a Technology and a Marketing expert, who drives innovation with a strong commercial focus.
What you'll be doing:
As part of the Brand Management team in (Vienna, Austria) you will be responsible for the following Strategy and Development Roadmap
- Work with commercial stakeholders to understand the local strategies within market, and how marketing technology can align
- Build a prioritized capability roadmap, ensuring that the needs of innovation are always aligned to commercial outcomes
- Ensure that requirements (as defined by Business Analysts) conform to roadmap, and align to the commercial objectives identified
- Build business cases to support adoption and prioritization Commercial management
- Understand the commercial performance of the business as it applies to marketing technology, across all of the major channels (Social, Display, Programmatic, CRM etc)
- Identify areas of opportunity to drive increased commercial return (either through process or technology) and align with local management team
- Drive channel best practice within marketing teams, through documented playbooks, trainings, working groups, result sharing forums, …
- Work towards establishing or improving a Culture of Test & Lean across all marketing disciplines
- Own adoption of MarTech within the regional brands, by proposing formal business adoption plans, gaining sponsorship of the stakeholders, driving through change in operations and reporting on progress.
- Act as the MarTech representative in delivery of strategic projects for the regions, where teams from multiple disciplines are involved
- Work with local marketing leadership team - maintain a strong focus on issues that effect the European marketing
- Establish close working relationships with the product ownership and (where necessary) the technology delivery teams
- Continuously communicate and Evangelize the group wide MarTech roadmap both internally and externally
What we need from you:
- Min of 5years experience in product management, transformation or consulting capacity, within the digital marketing space
- Previous experience as a marketing operator or extensive experience of having worked with them
- Extensive knowledge and familiarity with all aspects of MarTech, incl. but not limited to Email, SMS, Push, Social, Programmatic, display, Search, App Stores, SEO, analytics and tracking, web & app, optimisation tools, Creative Tech etc...
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills; ability to influence and guide effectively amongst different levels of stakeholder seniority.
- Commercially savvy and able to produce business cases
- Comfortable with data and numbers, able to do basics analysis on their own and brief more complex problems into BI Analysts.
- Experience of managing multiple streams of work concurrently
- Ability to multitask and context switch between low level detail and 'bigger picture'
- Experience in the Gaming industry and familiarity with the customer data segmentation / models typically used
- Experience of working within large enterprises, consisting of independent P&Ls spread globally
- Exposure to Media Planning and Buying for offline and mass broadcast channels
- Hands on experience with Media Measurement techniques (e.g. MMM, MTA) to drive efficiency
- Fluent German and English
What we offer:
- Minimum salary of EUR 52.900, - gross p.a., adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- Awesome team of very knowledgeable & supportive colleagues
- Lunch vouchers and discounts are available
- A permanent work contract for 40 hours
- Strong focus on the personal and professional development, including in-house mentorship and e-learnings
- Relocation package if needed
- Team Spirit: events (e.g. Action Day, Roof-top BBQ party, EOY Party), sports activities (e.g. tennis, yoga, football) and pro-bono activities
- A modern and dynamic working environment in the heart of Vienna