Technical Operations Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Technical Operations Engineer to join our office in Vienna and contribute to the world of electronic payments.
The world of payments is dynamic and so is PXP Financial. We are all about ambitious objectives, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
In this role you will be part of Customer Services team, taking care of our system and the merchant configurations.
Your area of responsibility:
- Set up new customers in the system as well as changing configuration of existing customers;
- Configure new system capabilities as part of our software releases process;
- Monitor the system and continuous extension of our monitoring capabilities;
- Proactively identify issues and incidents;
- Provide 2nd line support - bring issues and incidents to a resolution and provide detailed feedback to internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure that all activities are performed in compliance with the audit standards (e.g. SOC2, GDPR, PCI DSS);
- Identify service improvements to reduce incidents.
- 2-3 years of experience in a technical support or integration role is desirable;
- Experience in payments (or related) industry is desirable;
- Understanding of ITIL processes, especially Incident Management;
- Familiarity with APIs (JSON, XML, etc) in order to identify issues;
- Good understanding of Windows Operating systems (memory/CPU utilization, etc);
- Familiarity with Splunk is highly desirable;
- Scripting (chiefly SQL) and database knowledge is desirable;
- Self-driven, motivated and proactive attitude;
- Customer-oriented working style;
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken).
- Minimum annual gross salary 40.000 EUR based on the collective bargaining agreement, additional payment possible according to experience and qualifications;
- Attractive bonus package and other employee benefits;
- A diversified range of activities in an international environment;
- Dynamic team with ambitious yet realistic objectives for the future;
- Open communication culture.