For 80 years now, Lenzing has been looking beyond fiber. Inspired by the needs of the world, we create smart and exciting solutions made from natural wood - for consumers, for our business partners, and for an environment worth living in. Our expertise and passion are dedicated to support the industry, brands and retailers - in sectors like fashion, beauty care or hygiene - by providing products and services that maximize value creation from both the environmental and the economical perspective. Our tenacity and engineering excellence also drive the development of innovative plant & process technologies. Lenzing offers great career opportunities for tech-savvy tinkerers, life-oriented researchers and visionaries with a strong sense of responsibility.
We are innovative by nature. How about you?
For the area of HR in Lenzing Group located in Purwakarta we invite HR Compensation & Benefit experts to submit applications for the role as
HR Business Partner (Compensation & Benefits)
Ref No: 1942
Purpose & key responsibilities of the role
Reporting to the Country HR Director, the successful incumbent is responsible in designing, developing, implement consistent, fair, equitable and competitive compensation, and benefit program that will support evolving business needs while maintaining internal and external equity through job evaluation and benchmarking processes.
HR Business Partnering
- Manage stakeholders in assigned area to create value to the units.
- Ensure the implementation and compliance of local HR policies and processes
- Maintain employee files
- Prepare bonus distribution documentation
- Prepare salary amendment documentation
- Prepare promotion documentation
- Administer social benefits / corporate services
- Maintain vacation calendar
- Handle/ redirect payroll and benefits queries
- Supply data as required by central HR/management team
Compensation & Benefits
- Manages compensation and benefit programs including payroll.
- Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget.
- Coordinates compensation and benefits processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
- Designs and develops compensation and benefits policies.
- Analyzes different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepares reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Designs and develops different schemes of the variable remuneration.
- Leads and manages compensation and benefits projects for the entire organization.
- Participates as the team member in the strategic projects and initiatives
- Talent Management
HR Project Management
- Ensure market trend and compensation competitiveness to support project needs
- Custodian of employee C&B records data and ensure data integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to evaluate and research market trend and data on compensation & reward strategy
- Seamless HR operation in payroll process
- Manage, maintain & update data integrity & confidentiality
Our expectations for this exciting role
- Bachelor Degree in HR or equivalent
- More than 10 years of HR Business Partnering experience (focus on training & performance management) in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Green field experience will be a plus
- A generalist HR with full spectrum HR operation experience with the ability to execute HR plan for the site and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- A skilled business partner with excellent interpersonal skills to provide proactive advices to the country manager and senior management team
- Hand-on HR leader with strong influencing skill and the ability to handle a diverse group of employees
Are you passionate and qualified to take this role? Take the chance to contribute to the success of the Lenzing Group!
We are looking forward to your online application.
Your responsible recruiter: Sham Saat