For our client, a leading development studio in the gaming industry, we are currently looking for a
Lead / Senior Game Designer (gn)
Unique opportunity for gaming affine champions based in Vienna or international
We offer an excellent opportunity within an highly international, creative and professional environment with a clear focus on the Gamer's gaming experience. We know that processes and expertise are important but passionate people with a strong gaming mindset are more important than anything else.
Your main tasks
- As a Lead / Senior Game Designer you are in charge of the complete game design fulfillment (AA+ productions) for PC and Console (e.g. cartoon games, modern 3D action games)
- As an experienced Game Designer you have a good understanding of critical issues and above all a clear focus on the big picture. So you anticipate risks and you are prepared for any unpredictability in production
- You coach & supervise other designers, review their works and give them constructive feedback
- You work on a wide variety of challenging and interesting projects on famous and new IPs
- In daily business you design game features, create user stories and set up prototypes, balancing, game mechanics, level designs etc. and boost design processes
- You also interact as an interface between the teams (e.g. art, 3D/animation, PM, development) and work closely with the Head of Game Design
- Gaming is your passion You have around 5+ years professional experience in game design resp. in designing action adventures & 3D platformers (e.g. nintendo philosophy) on PC & Console
- You have an open-minded personality with excellent communication & organisational skills
- You love to work hands-on, to support colleagues and ideally, you bring a transparent, efficient and pragmatic working style on the table
- You have a strong technical and analytical mindset with proven experience in UE4 and a deep understanding of e.g. game dynamics, game mechanics, character movements etc.
- You are experienced in agile working (Scrum)
- Fluent in English (written & spoken) is a must have
- European citizen or EU work permit
- You work in a stable, extremely partnership-based and creative work environment You have the great opportunity to create games with your own footprint
- The Location in Vienna (Austria) is central-based and highly reachable by public transport
- Competitive salary (14 times a year), flexible working hours and 25 days of paid holidays per year
- Excellent relocation support
- Remote or on site, both is possible
The annual gross salary is at least EUR 43.000.-. Of course, overpayment is possible with appropriate professional qualifications and experience.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Mr. Felix Wolfmair at +43 1 877 30 03 DW 222.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter consent.at/jobs.