Looking for a new job? We are expanding our team and are looking for a Sales & Account Manager to join us as soon as possible.
At TheVentury, we are passionate about innovation, technology and the positive change these can create. We bring brilliant minds together to provide lean & hands-on services in innovation management, data & software engineering and growth marketing to startups and corporates along the whole journey from idea generation to global impact.
Do you want to work with major European brands, as well as incredibly cool startups from around the world? Would you like to support the development of a team working on the bleeding edge of technology?
Then join our wonderful team of developers, growth marketers, nerds and crazies as our...
Senior Sales & Account Manager
What you will do:
- Talking to innovators within established organizations and early-stage startups
- Identifying needs and mapping our service-offerings along the whole journey from idea to global impact
- Consulting potential clients on their innovation journey and setting the foundation for a clear strategy with execution focus
- Delivering workshops as well as onboard coaches and the execution team for the mission.
- Accompanying our clients long-term and driving success with value-driven consulting
What we are looking for:
- A proactive and goal-oriented person with 5+ years of experience in Sales, Account Management and/or Business Development
- Preferably B2B in consultancies, agencies, or as a service seller
- Enthusiasm to kickstart innovation projects and eagerness to consult TheVentury's corporate and startup clients along our whole innovation journey
- An existing network in the corporate innovation space
- A demonstrated history of building credibility and relationships with leaders, technical and non-technical people to align on strategy and inspire stakeholders
- A person excited by a consulting-driven approach, also beyond the initial sale
- Experience in developing new sales, channel strategies, nurturing and generating leads by identifying and approaching potential key partners and clients
- Eagerness to take on the responsibility of building a steady pipeline of new opportunities
- A self-motivated person who wants to learn and grow, with the ambition and potential to quickly develop into a leadership role
- Representing TheVentury at events, conferences and trade fairs
- Resilience in a fast moving environment
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset
- A highly structured way of working with a high degree of independence and reliability
- Exceptional communication skills in various challenging and fast moving environments
- Excellent knowledge of English and German in written and spoken form required, more languages are a plus
What we offer:
- A team with diverse backgrounds and colourful narratives
- An acceptive, flexible and open working environment
- Space to learn and experiment
- Dedicated Education Time to foster personal growth and expand professional skills
- Flexible working hours
- Posibility to work from home
- A pet friendly office
- Yearly ticket for Vienna's public transportation
Salary: According to the collective agreement, the minimum gross salary will be EUR45,000 per year. The actual salary will be higher depending on experience and qualification. On top, a percentage based commission is a possibility.
If you are interested in joining our EPIC team, apply now or send us your application via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find more about us, visit TheVentury's website.